or Connect

Posts by kevpwnsu

I owned a pair of 8X2 in 28x32 in hopes that they'd stretch, but they barely budged at all.  I ended up selling them and getting a 30x32.  For some reason, I doubt this is helpful to you  at all.  :P
I really want these.  I don't know if I can talk myself into paying that much...even though I'm sure they're worth it.
 These are Diesel Thanaz 8QP grey denim in size 28x32.  I've only tried these on around the house.  They've never been worn for more than an hour or outside. Measurements: Waist (aligned): 16.5in Waist (dipped): 16in Thigh (at crotch): 10in Inseam: 33in   Free shipping within the U.S.
These are a barely worn pair of Shioner 8MD in size 29.  The previous owner had them hemmed to a 29in inseam (and failed to tell me when I bought them).  They're much too short for me.  I'm certain that they could be wet-stetched to a ~30in inseam (search the forum on how to do this).  Keep in mind, Shioner are pretty low-rise, so if you're normally a 30in inseam, these will probably be good for you (though, I won't guarantee that).   I wore them once, the previous...
These are Diesel Black Gold "Piveno" 36Q in a sz. 29 and navy corduroy. They were sold to me saying that they fit similar to Thanaz or Thavar. I only tried them on. The previous owner said that they only wore them a few times.     Waist (aligned): ~16.5in Waist (dipped): ~16in Thigh (at crotch): ~11in Inseam: ~32in   Asking $26 shipped within the United States.  PRICED TO SELL!! BUY THEM!!
Barely worn pair of Thanaz 74k.  I am the second owner.  The first owner never wore them, and I've worn them for MAYBE a total of 12 hours.  They still look brand new, just no longer have the original tags.   These jeans are either significantly more expensive (if you can find them) for a pair with tags, or no longer available because they sold out so fast.   Get them while you can.   Shipping is free within the USA.  Anywhere else, please PM me and we will...
Diesel Thanaz 8LP.  I took the tags off, but they've never been worn. Measurements: Waist (aligned): ~16.75in Waist (dipped): ~17in Inseam: ~31in   Shipping is free within the U.S.  Message me for a shipping quote anywhere else.
 Never worn pair of Diesel Thanaz 8LP.  I took the tags off, but they've never been worn.  Awesome pair, cheapest price you'll find for a new pair. Measurements: Waist (aligned): ~16.75in Waist (dipped): ~17in Inseam: ~31in   Shipping is free within the United States.  If you're anywhere else, PM me for a shipping quote.
Common Projects Low-Profile Training Boots in olive-brown.  These have been worn less than 10 times and are in almost perfect condition.  There are a couple small nicks in the leather that are barely noticeable.  I'd rate them 9.5/10. They are a size 41, which would equate to about an 8 in US sizing, but I would say they fit more like an 8.5 or 9. They'll come with the dust bag.  I no longer have the box.   Shipping is free within the United States.  If you're...
Updated with measurements.