or Connect

Posts by kevpwnsu

Old Navy Classic V-Neck Shioner 74Y Common Projects
Thavar 8W7 Gola Quota  
Another crappy picture.     Old Navy Thavar 886b Common Projects   I really need to master the art of taking WAYWT pictures.
They're "Leather Training Boots" from a couple seasons ago.  FW '10, I think.
    Jeez, it's been years since I've posted on here.   Obey Shioner 74Y Common Projects   (+ cereal bowl and strange looking upper body)
Thanks for the replies! I will try a size up from my Thavar size and hope that they fit well.  Thanks so much!
Looking for either or both of these pairs.  Will pay around $210 each.
I would say so.  They will be tight at first, but I promise they stretch pretty quickly.  They're relatively thin denim.  
I couldn't find a definitive answer to my question, so I decided to make a thread for it.  I'm looking to buy Shioner 74Y, but I am unsure of what size I should get.  I normally wear a 29 in Thavar (886B, 8W7, 8AA) and either a 28 or 29 in Thanaz (depends on the wash, of course).  I owned a pair of Shioner 8MD in a size 29 for a few weeks, but they were too big on me.   Anybody have a suggestion as to what size I should get? I've read some people say size up 1 from...
No, you should get your regular size.  I'm normally a 29 in Thavar and got my 8W7 in 29 also.  They were a bit tight at first, but stretched out comfortably in about a day.