or Connect

Posts by kevpwnsu

The shoes are H by Hudson Lamane.  I dig them, also.  But, I can't find anyone selling them in the U.S. anymore.
  They don't have my size. -_-   I did a special order inquiry about 2 days ago.  They haven't gotten back to me yet.
It's so absolutely irritating how slow Diesel updates the U.S. online store.  It's almost August and Thavar 801c STILL isn't listed.
Anybody know of any working Yoox codes for the U.S.? I'm eyeballing Thavar 884s and Tepphar 880r.
I certainly hope one of the Diesel stores in L.A. has Tepphar 804k and or Thavar 803u when I go down there at the beginning of August.
Awesome! Congrats, man!
Thavar 803u and Tepphar 804k are amazing.
Anybody know what wash this is?   http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3FD17CD7&cod10=42265791EJ&sts=&dept=
I am the second owner of these.  They've never been washed or dried to my knowledge.    Measurements: Waist (aligned): ~17.25in Waist (dipped): ~16.75in Thigh (at crotch): ~11.0in Inseam: ~31.0in   Shipping is free within the United States.  If you're from somewhere else, PM me and we will discuss the shipping cost.
I am the second owner of these.  The first owner didn't wear them many times and I have worn them 10-15 times since I got them.  They've never been washed or dried.   Measurements: Waist (aligned): ~17.0in Waist (dipped): ~16.5in Thigh (at crotch): ~11.5in Inseam: ~34.0in Leg opening: ~6.75in   I will ship within the United States for free.  Anywhere else, please PM me and we will discuss the shipping cost.