or Connect

Posts by kevpwnsu

I can't wait until Cultizm has them in 32 length.  Did you end up sizing down for the Tepphar?
Yeah, I got them from Yoox.  This is my first pair of Tepphar, so I'm not sure how they fit compared to anything else.  I sized up 1 from my Thanaz/Thavar size.  I'm going to order the 804k soon, though.
    Tepphar 880R.  Think I found my new favorite cut.
Nah, I've never heard of that.  There may be importing taxes on certain items, but I know clothing/shoes isn't one of them.
I had a problem with them months ago.  Ordered something, changed my mind, they said they cancelled the order (and I got confirmation of such), but I didn't receiver a refund after they said they gave me one.  Had to bring it up a few days later before they actually gave me my money back.  They were very apologetic for the mistake.
We don't pay customs fees in the U.S.  You won't owe anything.  
Nobody is interested at all?  Shoot me an offer, I am willing to compromise.  
I've received most (if not all) of my packages from Europe or the UK within 7 business days.  I live in California for reference.  
They're available on the U.S. Diesel online store, but only in 32 length.   http://store.diesel.com/us/slim-carrot_cod42255732vs.html  
Free shipping on Fall/Winter collection.  Works in the United States for sure.