or Connect

Posts by kevpwnsu

This pair of Tepphar 880R have only been worn twice.  They're too big for me.   Shipping is free within the U.S.  PM me if you're from another country and we will work out the shipping cost.
This pair has only been worn twice.  They're much too big for me.   Shipping is free within the U.S.  Send me a PM if you're somewhere else.
These have been sold.
Guy probably works for Yoox, seeing how he only posts on threads having to do with Yoox, regardless of age.
Yo, Amazon's Deal of the Day is on select Diesel stuff.  Check it out.   http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=xs_gb_A2VMJCPIQQF9HI?_encoding=UTF8&node=5540637011&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=15W4NCF859W1SCMX9WDF
If those "83F" from Asos are actually 803F, and the color from their pictures is accurate, then I totally want those.
I would, but it's a unique code.  They had a promotion for 10% off for new customers when you sign up for their newsletter a few months ago.
Oh, I already did.  He said within the next 4 weeks (which was nearly 3 weeks ago).  They're only going to be a little over $200 for me from Cultizm, since shipping is free and all the VAT is removed since I live in the US.  I also have a 10% off code to use.  Just have to be patient...that's the hard part.
I can't wait until Cultizm has them in 32 length.  Did you end up sizing down for the Tepphar?
Yeah, I got them from Yoox.  This is my first pair of Tepphar, so I'm not sure how they fit compared to anything else.  I sized up 1 from my Thanaz/Thavar size.  I'm going to order the 804k soon, though.