or Connect

Posts by kevpwnsu

Try it.  The learning curve is definitely not steep.  I've been using Windows Phone for about two years now.  I currently own a Lumia 900.  Best phone I've ever had (switched from the iPhone 4 to the Samsung Focus, then upgraded to the Lumia 900).  
  I really dig those 806Q.  I ended up returning Thavar 805Q.  Maybe I will pick these up instead..
No, they're not.  I couldn't get a good picture of them.  And thanks!
Thursday: BTBAM Thavar 880G Vans   Today: Obey BDG Thavar 805Q Derbys  
Just picked up Thavar 805Q.  Will try to post pictures tomorrow.
There's an Allsaints store in Santa Monica.  I think they have a couple other stores inside of Bloomingdales around the Los Angeles area.
Yeah, they're still for sale.  And no, there's nothing wrong with them at all! They're just too big for me.  I should have bought a 29x32.  I have worn this pair for MAYBE 3 hours total since I got them.
Almost new pair of Diesel Thavar 8aa in size 29x34.  They've been worn about 4 times.  Please note, any discolorations on the picture are from my flash on my cell phone -- there's absolutely nothing wrong with the jeans.   Measurements:   Waist (aligned): ~16.5in Waist (dipped): ~16.0in Thigh (at crotch): ~11.5in Inseam: ~35.0in
This pair of Tepphar 880R have only been worn twice.  They're too big for me.   Shipping is free within the U.S.  PM me if you're from another country and we will work out the shipping cost.
This pair has only been worn twice.  They're much too big for me.   Shipping is free within the U.S.  Send me a PM if you're somewhere else.