or Connect

Posts by kevpwnsu

Diesel Thanaz 8LP.  I took the tags off, but they've never been worn. Measurements: Waist (aligned): ~16.75in Waist (dipped): ~17in Inseam: ~31in   Shipping is free within the U.S.  Message me for a shipping quote anywhere else.
 Never worn pair of Diesel Thanaz 8LP.  I took the tags off, but they've never been worn.  Awesome pair, cheapest price you'll find for a new pair. Measurements: Waist (aligned): ~16.75in Waist (dipped): ~17in Inseam: ~31in   Shipping is free within the United States.  If you're anywhere else, PM me for a shipping quote.
Common Projects Low-Profile Training Boots in olive-brown.  These have been worn less than 10 times and are in almost perfect condition.  There are a couple small nicks in the leather that are barely noticeable.  I'd rate them 9.5/10. They are a size 41, which would equate to about an 8 in US sizing, but I would say they fit more like an 8.5 or 9. They'll come with the dust bag.  I no longer have the box.   Shipping is free within the United States.  If you're...
Updated with measurements.
Diesel Thanaz 8IW in size 28x34.  These haven't been worn for more than an hour.  Rare size and an awesome wash.  Shipping is free within the United States via USPS Priority Mail, shipping cost will vary for international.   Measurements: Waist (aligned): 16in Waist (dipped): 15.5in Thigh (at crotch): ~10in Inseam: ~35in
 Almost new pair of Diesel Thanaz 8QP in size 28x32.  I wore them for about 2 hours, but they just don't fit me.  A brand new pair is $225 plus tax if you can find this size.  Get these for much cheaper.  They are 100% guaranteed authentic.  Shipping is free via USPS Priority Mail within the United States. Measurements: Waist (aligned): ~16in Waist (dipped): 15.5in Thigh (at crotch): ~10in Inseam: ~33in
Does anybody know is Thavar-A 19Q is going to be released in the United States?
Like new pair of Thanaz 8AA jeans in 28x30.  Bought these in February 2010 and have worn them maybe 6 times since then.  They've never been washed or dried and look almost new. Measurements: Waist (aligned) - 16.25in Waist (w/ dip) - 16in Thigh (at crotch) - 10.75in Inseam - ~32in   Shipping is free in the U.S.  PM me for other countries, I may consider selling, but shipping wouldn't be free.
If those 71Bs are washed out, then mine are completely fucked. :P
Is there anybody that has tried them on that can give sizing advice? The measurements on a 29 sound like they'd be good for me, but I generally wear a 28 in Thanaz stretch washes.