or Connect

Posts by Surfergirl76

Used 2x. With dust bag, box and extra heel taps in its own pouch.  Bought at Neiman Marcus. 
This is in excellent used condition. Available in 2 colors ($50.00 each free shipping)   Fuschia/Metallic leather trim Dark Blue with metallic dark blue leather trim   dustbag included (1 prada and 1 miumiu)   Thank you for looking.
 Never been worn, NWT Calvin Klein cotton dress Size 10, approximate length from shoulder to hem: 33 inches, from shoulder to waist 6.5 in.   Medium weigh cotton fabric $3 shipping anywhere in the US except for HI and Alaska.
Louis Vuitton Saint Jacques (short handle) in Toledo Blue Epi Leather Shipping: 15.00 within the US only. Dimension: 15x9.5x4 Strap: 13.6 This comes with a dust bag only. It shows signs of wear in the bottom but not noticeable. Minor scratches and scuffs along the edges. Overall in Good condition.   For questions, please contact me.   Thank you for looking.      
  Bought this from Shopbop.com 2 years ago; i don't know the style name.  worn only twice with approx. 2 inch heel No box included; shipping will be $10 within the US.    Thanks for looking.    
$3 shipping Payments via Paypal only   Style: Sleeveless Black banded dress; Chiffon overlay on medium weight metallic black fabric.  Fully lined.    Approximate length from shoulder: 37   This is a Medium but it runs small. 
free shipping within the Mainland US. payments accepted via Paypal only.    Style: Trapeze style; with peter pan collars Fabric: cotton/poly blend; looks like jacquard; fully lined approximate length from shoulder: 33.5 with 2 hidden pockets   PM me for questions. Thank you for looking. 
$3 shipping within the US   Size: M Material: 100% cotton; fully lined Approximate length from shoulder: 31.5 Style: Empire waist; with a garterized back PM me if you have any questions.   *note: the orange photo is for modelling purposes only*