or Connect

Posts by Grondie

Yep. Used two packs of the powdered Pearl Grey and kept the jeans slightly bunched and stirred every 10 minutes or so to get the 'streaky' effect.   I went with my normal 71J size for 8AC.
I dyed 8AC gray - looks great. Since the inseam and pocket stitching will remain white (they're synthetic fibers) dying them black or blue is probably a bad idea. Try gray - you'll love how it looks.
All you need to do is buy a pair of white jeans off ebay for nothing... since nobody wants white jeans... then pick up a bottle of Rit Fabric Dye at Ralphs for $5. But whatevs... looks like the solid-color thing finally caught on - two years behind schedule.
I was thinking Medieval Bro Bomber... really, we could play this game all day. Would be part of a sweet-ass fistpump costume if you paired it with some TRs and an Affliction shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saddock Grondie --> What washes did you got altered? I sold my zathan 72D not so long ago because I was afraid that it wouldn't look good with a safado leg opening. I had 71J and 86T taken-in to a 8" leg opening. It gave the 71Js a new lease on life. They're out all the time now.
Ha ha! Funny to get another email notice about 72D. I've had a couple of my 'classic' Zathans taken in recently. They look great.
Seems like yet another shark jumper for Diesel to be in Macy's - Home of the retarded commercial that has Donald Trump, Diddy and J Lo. On the other hand, Macys has been stepping it up - but it's like a McDonald's version of what 'bacon & eggs America' considers fine living.
I'm a 32 in 71J and Trouleg 71V in size 33 fits tight. No way could I do a 32.
They look awful - Sell them to me.
Ha ha... Kinda like 64v.