or Connect

Posts by Jat

zappos is legit as it gets.
Quote: Originally Posted by Afro1989 Unless you're a size 34 squeezing into a 26 the jeans will not become thin. Is that even possible? :P
SFAM, I don't think those jeans are too tight. They don't really make your thighs look huge IMO, your thighs are tiny haha.
It's hard to go through life without a credit card. It is a very convenient tool. Anyways, if you don't have a credit card I'd suggest you get one even if you don't need it. What you will very likely need later in life is credit history. Start building it now!!! If you're afraid you'll overspend it/abuse it, I suggest requesting a low limit. I believe Capital One has a credit card that they will approve anybody for. If you make income and don't have any blemishes on your...
Still looking for one hey =/. I feel ya bro!
There is a XXL Jumacse in grey BNWT for about $80 BIN on ebay right now. 3 days left and item is located in UK.
ew.
cool book shelf.
I'm keeping T08 86t 764 60f T60
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind - Gandhi Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow - Helen Keller A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty - Winston Churchill Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up - Jesse Jackson To have more you simply have to become more - Jim Rohn Work hard...