or Connect

Posts by captainhj17

For Sale is a lightly worn pair of Diesel Trouleg 8AA. This is by far Diesels best dark wash. It is very Raw Denim like and will fade a bit over time. This is one of Diesels most underrated cuts, it is a slim skinny jean that has a bootcut at the bottom, some call it a "trumpet" cut. These are in good condition with a little bit of hem wear but no fading as they have only been worn a handful of times. Measurements: Waist- 16" Inseam-33" Hem- 8 3/4"...
bump  
I've decided to sell my New Standards tagged size 31 with around a month of wear on them. I have decided the cut is not for me and would like to sell some stuff off to buy something that fits me better. They have only been worn around my house as I attempted to stretch them out. They have never been soaked or washed, nor do they have any stains. They have just begun to show signs of wear, mainly around the stacking and the back pocket that I kept my wallet in. There is...
Bump   70$ shipped in the lower 48
Bump,   90$ shipped in the lower 48
Asking Price is 80$ OBO Shipping is included in the price to the contiguous 48 states only, I do ship international but you will have to contact me for a shipping quote.   For sale is my lightly used Diesel Swelfur Sweatshirt. This is not the re-release Swelfury, this is the original. I have worn it about a dozen times since I bought it a few years ago. It has never been washed, it looks brand new and is in excellent condition with no rips, tears or holes. It is...
Asking price is 80$ USD shipped OBO in the lower 48 states, everyone else must contact me for a shipping quote. F/S is a pair of Frye Harness Engineer boots. I bought these about 3 years ago but only wore them 6 or 7 times, I ended up buying a pair of dark brown boots that fit my wardrobe better. They are in excellent condition, with very few wears and have been stored in my closet when not in use. Fryes are size 8, and with Fryes you must size down 2 sizes for...
Asking price is 90$ USD shipped in the lower 48 states, everyone else must contact me for a shipping quote. F/S is a pair of Frye Harness Engineer boots. I bought these about 3 years ago but only wore them 6 or 7 times, I ended up buying a pair of dark brown boots that fit my wardrobe better. They are in excellent condition, with very few wears and have been stored in my closet when not in use. Fryes are size 8, and with Fryes you must size down 2 sizes for a...
Asking price is 90$ USD shipped in the lower 48 states, everyone else must contact me for a shipping quote. F/S is a pair of Frye Harness Engineer boots. I bought these about 3 years ago but only wore them 6 or 7 times, I ended up buying a pair of dark brown boots that fit my wardrobe better. They are in excellent condition, with very few wears and have been stored in my closet when not in use. Fryes are size 8, and with Fryes you must size down 2 sizes for a...
Bump, Pictures now added!