or Connect

Posts by slimjim

I don't know about 0-200km, but I know it does 0-60mph (100km) in less than 4 sec.
Another Red Porsche driver here.At least I'm still alive ATM.RIP - Paul Walker & the driver Roger Rodas... : Anyway, here are some pics:  1982 Porsche 911 Slant Nose Convertible powered by 2012 480HP GM LS3 V8Makes tons of power, little to no maintenance, & gets decent MPG.
I will ship to Canada for $25 extra. They are currently on ebay right now:   http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX   If it doesn't sell, I'll let you know. Thanks!
Up for sale is a Brand New Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket in Super Rare size XXXS (3XS/3TP) which is no longer made. If you are not aware of CG sizing, they do run about 2 sizes bigger. So don't let the size tag scare you. It actually fits like XS & it'll look 10X better on slender guys. I'm 5'7 145lbs Athletic built & it fits me well with plenty of layers underneath.   In terms of quality, there's no need to mention CG is the best when it comes to cold weather....
This beautiful and rare pair of Dior Homme "Under My Car" jeans is in excellent condition. These are from the very first production run of this style, designed by Hedi Slimane. They feature an incredible washed blue denim with small splashes of red paint and controlled distressing throughout. They also feature traditional Dior Homme design details such as a covered clasp waistband closure and signature scar darts at the rear pockets. This pair was purchased at the Dior...
Up for sale is a beautiful hardly worn Diesel Tiiner jeans in highly sought after 770 wash.I had this jeans for few years now, but never really had chance to wear em recently. Condition is excellent as there are no visible flaws and all distressingly are factory.Jeans were originally 32 inseam (actually 33.5), but was hemmed to 31 using tricky hem method and it could be let out to original length if desired.Don't miss your chance to own this classic piece of Diesel's...
For sale is a pair of rare dior homme "Jake" jeans. These jeans were purchased in 2012 for $610 plus tax. These jeans have never been altered or washed and are in great condition with all factory fading and distressing. They are made in italy, the waist size is 29, 17.5cm. These jeans are hard to come by as they usually sell out in stores very quickly especially in small sizes. You will not find another pair in this size/condition for this price.   Waist 16...
Up for sale is a very rare 2007 Hedi Slimane era Dior Homme Under My Car jeans in hard to find 29 19cm. Jeans are in great condition. Worn couple of times. Never washed & never altered. Measurements:   Waist:15.75 Inseam: 36.5 Hem: 7
This is a very nice RARE used jacket from Nike 2008 Olympic edition Windrunner - Men's XXS    Got this jacket while ago, but never had much chance to wear em.    From what I recall, this jacket is from 2008. But from the condition as you can see, it didn't get much wear. I'd give 9/10.   No flaw/s what so ever.   Full fitting garment. Even though it's XXS, it fits more like regular XS or fitted S.   Currently stored in a smoke free...
Made of Fine Italian calfskin and canvas that has been dyed and double washed  Hidden elastic gores to secure the foot without laces The tonal stitching and upper has been burnished to create highs and lows Bowery fit is versatile and comfortable with a gently rounded and full toe Shoes fits true to size Made in Italy   Brand New in Box. Sold out in stores (especially in black) Retail...