or Connect

Posts by Cez

lol, what ever happened to that rumor that Zathan would be discontinued?
only two mods left if you count Anthony who is current m.i.a Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu dig it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Its not against rule, lol. If the seller is making an "honest" living by selling on eBay they it would be in his or her best interest to charge sales tax, especially if they are going to report it to the IRS. And luisaviaroma is legit.
Quote: Originally Posted by vonWitzleben Diors are meant to stack: control right click, set as desktop...
Sup, Binary. I was getting a bit worried. Where did you run off to?
^ those 8bc are legit. Sometimes the MS falls out or people cut them out to sew on to fakes.
nuff said.
Big deal is you come off looking like a dirt bag, i know you are not, but how are all the cool gothnijas supposed to know when you list an item for ridicules prices like that. Do the research before you list items otherwise you will end up looking like some greedy ass capitalist out to make a buck. Not that there is anything wrong with that but at least admit it and don't complain when people call you on i or don't buy your stuff. You are you no different than all...
^ lol, I just saw he listed them over at sufu for $585 : roll2: what's the point of asking for advice and them completely ignoring it.
International packages are hard to track unless the sender sent them via registered mail. Learned that the hard way. Some schmuck in GER did a reverse payment on me and decided to keep the jawnz I sent him. I thought I covered and talked shit to him about how paypal would side with me. I was wrong. I got screwed, because package was not traceable outside the U.S., despite having a tracking number and a custom number. Now I always ship registered mail. Its an...