or Connect

Posts by lucybelle308

does anyone know if they sell authentic juicy, i didnt see them on the naughty list. tanningforless( 2689)
Does anyone know if luxerystyle4less is an auth seller of Juicy? I didnt see thier name on the naughty or nice list
Is anyone a chloe handbag expert?
does anyone know if abercrombie has been faked, it seems like a stupid questions because a&F stuff is pretty cheap, but there are several hoodies on ebay that Ive come accross that are real cute but they ship from overseas and i usually dont buy from over seas, what are your thoughts?
Post under drama? Isnt everything on this thread usually all drama? I only posted this because VIP fashions is listed in all of the denim threads as a reputable seller and I just wanted to people to know to becareful when dealing with them, but thanks Hun!
I just wanted to let people know that the seller VIPFashions, who sells authentic jeans, sucks!!! they have a store and so when you buy something on ebay it directs you to thier online store where you can buy other jeans and I have ordered from them lots before but never again!! I bought some jeans on ebay and then three pair from thier store and they havent sent me my items or not returning any emails, I have filed a dispute but that just takes so long also I still owe...
are any of these real? Juicy Couture Jacket - (eBay item 320162505894 end time Oct-04-07 20:34:32 PDT) Juicy Couture faux fur hoodie bomber jacket PINK Sz S - (eBay item 220156285677 end time Oct-09-07 04:28:44 PDT) NWT Juicy Couture Down Vest Jacket Coat Fur Size Small - (eBay item 190158437359 end time Oct-07-07 19:50:37 PDT) 100% AUTH JUICY COUTURE Fur Quilted Parka jacket MEDIUM - (eBay item 180162794372 end time Oct-03-07 19:35:11 PDT) thanks
Hi, this might be a dumb question but is the flynts CAE wash the same as the carabean extreme wash?
Does anyone know if the micheal kors Astor satchel has been faked?
what do you think? NWT COACH ERGO WHITE LEATHER LARGE TOTE & PIG CHARM - (eBay item 260149613167 end time Aug-19-07 20:09:47 PDT)