or Connect

Posts by ucla_denim_addiction

I know I'm going to get s**t for that sweatshirt, but I had a quasi-formal lunch today.
I know I'm going to get s**t for that sweatshirt, but I had a quasi-formal lunch today.
Great jeans, however, I can't show much love for that vest/sport coat. But to each his own. Quote: Originally Posted by sonicvoodoo heading out of town for a few daze.....enjoy your bird everyone!
*yawn* Very good Sevenkid, the trolls are predictable , always attitude from the undesirables
Is that a pirate ship?
Yikes, preferring raw denim now that I've seen some of those outlandish washed.
*sigh* If only we had a stronger economy, then I could justify buying those
Affirmative action? Cholo? I've noticed you have an issue with someone who speaks a language beyond that of broken English (to quote your earlier posts). Just because I'm at Berkeley doesn't mean you can bitterly attribute my success to a failed policy (Affirmative Action). Return to your relentless forum postings and assume your false position of "power" , I'm sure this is the only place you can exercise agency and not be a complete push over...
Quote: Originally Posted by begret I think SevenKid lives to irk, my dear. Our SoCal weather today is ridiculously nice, no? I wouldn't know, I moved to Berkeley for graduate school last week (freezing my ba**s off). How's LA/OC? I already miss the sound of traffic and the smell of smog *sigh*