or Connect

Posts by nervous24

^^ Far more likely to stumble on 8it than 8aa Agreed on the 8eu's. They don't age well. Even one wash will do a number on them. 89s holds its color the best of all the black Trouleg's in my opinion. 89s is pretty rare for Trouleg. However, Trouleg 89z is the rarest bird of them all. Glad I have a pair Actually, I think only 2 people on this board have a pair
^ Correct. No more 8bi at outlets
^ easy now champ. 8bi OWNS Trouleg. One of the Top 3 washes, imo. 8it can be good if you get a decent pair
@ Victorialand Why don't you make a call to 212-625-1555 or 212-308-0055, can't remember which. Pretty sure it was the first one. At the very least, Trouleg 8dk IS in retail stores although the company computer doesn't reflect that. The computer only shows Trouleg 61e in the system at the outlets. Funny because I had a pair of 8dd and 8eu delivered to my house this past week.
IBL
^ cosigned. Thanks for that Bio
I aim to please with my smooth double post skillz hahaha
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessie! it's immediate! LOL.... you should start seeing from us around monday. DangitJess I meant the move of this thread to Drama.
^ hahaha
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessie! it's immediate! LOL.... you should start seeing from us around monday. DangitJess I meant the move of this thread to Drama.