or Connect

Posts by nervous24

Quote: Originally Posted by Cez1029 Nice post Nerv, what kind of shoes? Thanks Some Ted Baker's that I destroy running around for work. My winter beaters you might say I got them for $75 on amazon a while back. Here's a link for pics Ted Baker brown leather tooled detail oxfords at Bluefly
Quote: Originally Posted by Grondie Daaammnnn Nervous! I think the only one missing is 8AC. I'm mad jelly of that spread - I really want to get my hands of a pair of 71V for the summer. 8HL would be nice too. 8ac, 73c (never even seen pics), and the mystery wash from ebay France are missing. I have had a few chances to get 8ac but I can't see myself ever wearing them so I've continuously passed it up. I really like 8hl, nice and soft. 71v is good...
^ pm'd
size up
Trouleg 8aa for work a few days ago. I suck at self pics
Trouleg 8aa for work a few days ago. I suck at self pics
Quote: Originally Posted by Supermode My 03 772's taken with my crappy camera phone.. I agree with the others that those Zathan's look wiiiiiide as fuck, especially the back shot. Oh, and please don't tuck your shirt in behind your belt buckle. Shit looks terrible imo. While I'm at it, I personally wouldn't wear a black shirt with 772 either. That is all
I did just post this in the Collection pic thread but I think its deserving of a post here as well for all the Trouleg fans Here's My family of Trouleg's (minus back up pairs, I have a bunch ), a few rare Timmen's and a couple of Safado's. Right click and view image for bigger version 1st row: 8dk, 8eu, 89s, 8aa, 8it, 8bi 2nd row: 8dd, 89z, 8bk, 8hl, 61e, 71v 3rd row: Timmen 784, 89z, 8cz Safado 71j, 8aa
Ok, a w29 8it thigh measurement is 11" when measured straight across from the crotch seam like the pic below
Here's My family of Trouleg's (minus back up pairs, I have a bunch), a few rare Timmen's and a couple of Safado's 1st row: 8dk, 8eu, 89s, 8aa, 8it, 8bi 2nd row: 8dd, 89z, 8bk, 8hl, 61e, 71v 3rd row: Timmen 784, 89z, 8cz Safado 71j, 8aa