or Connect

Posts by Marc Likes Jeans

all i had to do was open an email? wow
i don't care if this is in the wrong section HONEST FORUM will not stop sending me emails, regardless of how many times i change my account settings so that i don't receive any emails at all. i have important emails swimming in a sea of MORE THAN 2000 emails telling me someone posted pictures of their butt in expensive pants. please, make this stop. i've looked for an FAQ about this, but found nothing. i'm so frustrated just change it
just bought these colburg in black ball sorry for the shoddy pics
it depends on if the guy was gay enough to pull it off. for example, i saw a middle-aged asian man wearing uggs with his $24 costco brand jeans. NO personally, i want a pair of mocassins (sp), but I would hesitate to don a pair of boots
5-6 during the week and about 8 on the weekends
Quote: Originally Posted by sdsu_85 Does it look bad? =[ I just size up a lot. Haha. no, it looks great! they look awesome
those sweaters are legit, sonic! i just bought a vintage marc jacobs one at a used clothing store; old stuff becoming new again is so cool
to be honest i'm not surprised that many of the guys on a designer jeans forum feel some sort of pressure to bash homosexuality. i love j.k.
hey guys, i'd love to own a pair of these! seven experts help me out http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-SEVEN-FOR-A...QQcmdZViewItem
not like you need any back up after ntegragsr93 but yeah they're obvi fakes