or Connect

Posts by selzi

Thanks, Dave! I'm afraid it won't be much use for anyone who can't read German, but the HF members who do are invited to join us there of course!
I agree - fake IMO!
I think this is indeed an interesting question. Every single fake seller swears his items are 100% authentic. But if the fakes are 100% authentic, what about the really authentic ones? 110%? 200%? Since this phrase is SO over-used and I want my auctions to stand out from all the fake auctions, I've used the phrase "1000% authentic" for quite a while now. It's stupid, I know that myself, but I had to write SOMETHING that isn't written by everyone else ...
Quote: Originally Posted by dreameddisaster I think they purposely target the real ones. I think so, too! I heard that according to the companies of 7FAM and R&R all the fake jeans don't damage their business, but people selling authentic jeans on eBay do. This could be a reason why they have the authentic ones deleted and not the fake auctions ...
Quote: Originally Posted by idalis OMGGGGG... bermuda shorts faked!? Ugh. Bianca has been given the heads up to add to the list That's right, and I'll update my bad list as soon as I can use my laptop again ...
Quote: Originally Posted by MNep0509 Ja, Deutsch ist eine schwere Sprache aber ich liebe die. Kommst du aus Berlin, oder nicht? Naechstes Jahr fahre ich nach Muenchen. Ich bin aufgeregt! Nein, ich wohne in Dortmund. Letztes Jahr habe ich in Berlin einen Freund besucht und deshalb dort 3 Tage verbracht. Dort ist auch das Foto entstanden ... Wirklich, Du kommst nächstes Jahr nach München? Vielleicht fange ich nächstes Jahr in München an zu...
Thanks so much, guys - you're all so sweet! @Marshall, Ben, jaimek44: Thanks!!! I've been quite busy with my own forum for a while, but I think I just can't live without the HF ... @cebseb, moocow, advan031, Linds: You're all TOO sweet! Thanks!!! @MNep0509: Your German is awesome, and I have great respect towards everyone who learns German on purpose. It's such a difficult language, even for some German-natives ... If you ever need private German classes,...
I just found this thread, and I think it's a great idea to let the other members know what the persons they read all the time look like in person ... This is me doing my favorite hobby: Carrying around Sevens in a store. After I'm done shopping I'm very exhausted and need some relaxing ... And this is me last year, visiting the Holocaust memorial in Berlin the day after it had been opened (this is why I'm hardly smiling in the picture - it's not a very...
Quote: Originally Posted by lehi33 I did not purchase these...do not worry!! Thanks God - I had thought you had already bought these. Hope you can find some good deals on authentic Sevens! *thumbs up*
They're the Amsterdam Pearl A Pockets, just as you thought. Good luck! :P