or Connect

Posts by anhthanh1

since we on the topic of 71j ..... any of u guys have measurements for a strecth pair of zathan 71j 29???
super T looks reallie good with the big sticthing but i don't think its worth it bought my brother his super t and sticthing on the horse shoes is comming off loose on some. over all they look good but quality aint all that great stick with Big T.
i came across this 86T 29x34 thier also a 34 DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX
opps i posted in the wrong thread
i came across this 86T 29x34 thier also a 34 DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX
i had teh "Earnest Sewn cut&sew full selvage japanese denim " they were nice fitting jeans to bad back then i didn;t know u had to wear it for 6 months. so the fades didn't come out as much but still faded.
i say the fit is good thats how i wear my jeans i always can size down one but its uncomfortable to anything in them. about people saying ur wearing jeans too tight maybe thier just into more baggy clothes and not use too seein people wearing proper fitting clothes.
i just got into slim fitting jeans i reallie like how the safado fit.
i would say they run big i remember trying on a 29 and im a 30 zathan
those of you who own any SUPER T's do u guys find the big stitching somming off easily????