Facts on lip problems:
Lips are delicate feature of the face and it can be troubling issue for some women who have thin lips. This will pull back the charm and aura of the women and make their lips look dull. The lip can have many problems such as cold sore that are caused by infections to lip skin, sun damage, ageing, chapped and dry lips.
The cold sores usually develop when person has fever due to cold; it can also occur during menstruation, intestinal illness or emotional distress. The thin lip skin is unable to protect the lips from harmful sun rays. Ageing decreases the collagen production; it deteriorates the elasticity of skin on lips. Lack of melanin in delicate lip skin causes the evaporation of moisture which causes the lips to become dry and chapped. Let us now discuss on different ways for caring and maintaining healthy lips:
How to care for your lips?
Lip care includes similar methods as caring for skin; start with cleaning the lips with sugar and apply to your lips. It prevents the skin from drying and put thin layer of honey around it; this helps in making you lips moist and shiny. Some of the different ways to make lips fuller is mentioned below:
Different ways to make lips fuller:
1. Brush your lips with gentle toothbrush bristles; this will improve the texture and appearance by removing the dead skin cells. It also encourages the blood flow and makes your lips plumped and fuller.
2. Regular exfoliation will improve the circulation of blood towards the skin and make them swell slightly.
3. Using natural remedies will show long lasting plumping effects and enrich the sensual appearances. Cinnamon oil stimulates the lip capillaries and enhances the blood flow that makes lips rosier and fuller.
4. Performing regular lip exercises help in making your lips appear bigger by plumping in a natural way. Move your lips from side to side and rotate them by stretching them as for kissing.
5. Using a lip care product like lip plumper that does not contains harmful chemicals. Lip plumpers that have organic ingredients can encourage the plumping effects on lips and make them appear luscious and pouty. It helps in boosting the collagen production which makes the lips naturally healthy.
Additional Lip care things to remember:
Include lip care process in your beauty regimen: The product should have cocoa butter that is effective in treating the chapped and dry lips. This helps in moisturizing the lips and maintains a smooth feel and appearance.
Use lip care products:
- Before going out in dry environment: During dry winters; apply lip care that seals the moisture and prevent the drying of lips.
- Before going out in sun: Use a lip care product that has adequate SPF that protects the skin from sun burns and fever blisters.
Use medicated lip care for treating sore lips: If severe cracking, soreness of lips occurs; it is highly recommended to use medication product that soothe the lips with its ultra-cooling effects. Use lip balm ointment before using lipstick; this helps color go evenly with the lip texture. The lip care product should have specially designed ingredients that help in combating the ageing signs of lips. This will ensure the health and beauty of the lips.
Tips for lip care to make it fuller:
As the lips have thin dermis so it is better to opt for natural ingredients that won't hurt the skin or cause any irritation. The lip plumpers are effective and safe to use on lips and support in making your lips appear fuller