Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 12 Denim Dresses For Summer
- 3 Denim Outfits For 4th July
- 5 Ways To Style A Denim Skirt
- 3 Ways to Wear: James Jeans Chopper Shorts in Destroyed Indigo
- LOOK BOOK: Giambattista Valli x 7 For All Mankind
- Get The Look: Southwestern Trend
- Denim Review: Paige Lennox Skinny in Black Shadow
- 6 UK Fashion Bloggers To Watch
- NWT AG Adriano Goldschmied Bergman Wide-Leg Trouser Jeans 29 x 32 or 34 (fold hemmed)
- COH Amber High-Waist Bootcuts in Passion 30 fits 29 x 33
- COH Elson Mid-Rise Straights in Ultimate 27 x 28.75
- Marc Jacobs RARE Stam Hobo Chestnut Brown Quilted Leather $1200
- Marc Jacobs Plum Smooth Leather Small Incognito Crossbody RARE SAMPLE! $2757
- BNWT PRPS Jeans FURY size 33
- Need help identifying a particular Diesel line
- Darron Size 31
- [help] Calvin Klein jeans Authenticity Check
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Huge Hillier Dirty Martini Gray Brown $498
The Rag & Bone Metallic Leggings were one of my favorite styles that have come out by the brand. I decided to style each of the three pairs two different ways. You can read how I would style them and you can click the names of each item to purchase.
1. This is my favorite look out of all six. This look instantly popped into my head when I first saw this pair. I styled it with a white men’s Paul Smith Henley, men’s Galliano Nero vest, and some Dolce Vita Jemma ankle boots. I would wear the shirt a bit oversized and the vest a bit more fitted. I could not see any other shoe with this look. A clean black suede ankle boot has to be the perfect choice of shoe for this particular look.
2. This is a more refined look for these jeans. I paired the jeans with a Chloe shirt, The Row Cat Eye Sunglasses, and some Theyskens’ Theory Aki Ziggy Shoes. The choice of the Chloe shirt was because of the boxiness of the fit. I would suggest wearing the shirt untucked and to wear the jeans cuffed above the ankle to show off the ankle straps.
1. This particular wash has to be my favorite out of the three. I find them to be the most versatile and the one that can easily be dressed up or down. I chose to style them in a similar color palette for both (black, white, blue). The first look will just work on just about everyone. Why not add something more to the classic look of a motorcycle jacket, biker boots, and white shirt? I styled it with an Equipment shirt, Mackage Solange Leather Jacket, and Jeffrey Campbell Rouges Biker Boots. It’s a look that is classic, but will make you stand out amongst the others.
2. When I first saw the metallic blue I thought of a shaggy/fur jacket. The Rag & Bone Brent Zip Coat to be exact (no longer available). I thought the navy of the jacket would play very well with the metallic blue. I wanted to keep the rest simple and paired it with an LnA Slant tee, and the Jeffrey Campbell France boots.
1. I decided to play with color with the Rose Metallic pair. I think they are one that you can have a bit more fun with. For this look I paired it with a Carven shirt, Dries Van Noten Sunglasses, and some Sam Edelman Portney pumps. I would suggest to wear the jeans on the more slouchy side (yet still fitted) and cuffed, then to wear the shirt tucked in the front.
2. This is for that random chilly day. Military jackets go with everything and these jeans are no exception. I paired them with a Parajumpers Parka, Rick Owens long sleeve tee, and the Steve Madden Mojave Fringe boots. I wanted to add the fringe boots so the look doesn’t look so basic. I suggest to just throw everything on and put your hair in a ponytail and you’re ready to go.