7 for all mankind
Katie Holmes was seen on the set of her latest movie, Jack & Jill, which also stars Adam Sandler. Katie then took Suri to a local petting zoo to see the animals. Although Katie has been working on quite a few movies lately, her mini-series, The Kennedy’s, was not picked up by The History Channel or Showtime. But she did have some good news, as she was named the face of Anne Taylor’s new Spring campaign!
Katie wore a pair of 7 For All Mankind Georgia Trouser Jeans with a red leather blazer and graphic tee. I think that Katie is wearing these for her character, but I could certainly see her wearing them off set. You can buy 7 For All Mankind Jeans at Boutiquetoyou.com.
Leather and leggings are two of the biggest trends this season, so leather leggings seem like a natural match of these trends. Celebrities like Hilary Duff and the Kardashian’s have all been seen in Current/Elliott’s leather leggings. There are tons of different options to replicate this look at all different price points. This would be a great trend to wear in the upcoming weeks, especially with New Year’s Eve approaching!
Hilary is wearing Current/Elliott’s Leather Legging, which retails for $795 but these seem to be sold out in most places. You can purchase them at Revolveclothing.com.
1) Seven For All Mankind offers a leather knit combined legging, with panels of each. They retail for $598.
2) J Brand Agnes jeans. One of the great thing about waxed denim is that it looks very similar to leather but is a bit more subtle. You can buy these jeans for $260.
3) Patterson J. Kincaid has unique leather paneling and ankle zips. These are a great option if you don’t want to go for all out leather. They’re currently on sale for $111.00
4) BCBG offers all over front faux leather paneling and knit back. They retail for $138.00
5) Michael By Michael Kors offers a great take on the leather legging with an all over sheen and fit that will give you the same look as a real leather legging. Best part is, they’re only $79.50.
6) Nordstrom faux leather legging is more legging than leather but will certainly give your outfit the oomph! They are currently on sale for $24.90.
Reese Witherspoon did some shopping at the Barney’s New York in Beverly Hills. Perhaps she is finishing up some of her holiday shopping? Reese recently attended the premier of her newest film, How Do You Know? She also has a film with Robert Pattinson premiering soon, Water For Elephants, which is based off of a novel.
Reese looked layered up for her shopping trip, wearing a blue sweater, scarf and jacket with her 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans. She’s wearing 7 For All Mankind’s Roxanne Skinny Jeans, which she’s styled a couple of different ways before. You can buy these jeans at 7forallmankind for $155.
Reese Witherspoon looked to be all smiles as she and her boyfriend, Jim Toth, did some shopping. Reese recently admitted that she Googles herself! She said that when she’s feeling down, she types her name into Google, but not with high expectations, “I know what I’m in for. You never read anything positive…You’re fat, you’re ugly, you’re tired, you’re worthless, you don’t have a career anymore, you’re a bad actor. It’s just an affirmation of every horrible feeling you have about yourself.” That’s so horrible!
Reese was wearing a pair of 7 For All Mankind Josefina jeans in Vintage California. She paired them with a simple black tee and green Lanvin flats. I always love how effortlessly put together she looks. You can buy Reese’s jeans at 7forallmankind.com for $198.00.