Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 3 Valentine’s Day Outfits
- Shades of Love: The Best Denim for Valentine’s Day
- Paige Spring 2016 Campaign Featuring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- 15 Must Have Boyfriend Jeans For Spring
- 2016 Denim Trends
- DENIM REVIEW: Rag & Bone Fit 1 in Waterloo
- 3 Winter Looks with Black Jeans for Men
- 10 New Year’s Eve Jeans & Styling Ideas
- Sleenker 843q sizing
- NWT Marc Jacobs Pink & Turquoise Plexi Colorblock Clutch Leather Lined retail $1095
- RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL TAUPE LAMBSKIN HIKING VEST SIZE SMALL
- MEN'S DIESEL JEAN STYLE LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKET SIZE EXTRA SMALL XS
- RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL ANTHONY PEAK LAPEL HOUNDSTOOTH SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R
- MEN'S BRIONI ROMA PALATINO GRAY 3 BUTTON SUIT 4O REGULAR 40R 50
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA 100% CASHMERE HOUNDSTOOTH SPORT COAT JACKET 44 REGULAR 44R 54
- NEW STYLE ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROEFEO CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- NEW STYLE CANALI WOOL CASHMERE SILK SPORT COAT JACKET 42 REGULAR 42R 52
- VINTAGE MENS SHEARLING FUR 2 TONE SHEEPSKIN SUEDE COAT JACKET SIZE 40 MEDIUM
The Rag & Bone Metallic Leggings were one of my favorite styles that have come out by the brand. I decided to style each of the three pairs two different ways. You can read how I would style them and you can click the names of each item to purchase.
1. This is my favorite look out of all six. This look instantly popped into my head when I first saw this pair. I styled it with a white men’s Paul Smith Henley, men’s Galliano Nero vest, and some Dolce Vita Jemma ankle boots. I would wear the shirt a bit oversized and the vest a bit more fitted. I could not see any other shoe with this look. A clean black suede ankle boot has to be the perfect choice of shoe for this particular look.
2. This is a more refined look for these jeans. I paired the jeans with a Chloe shirt, The Row Cat Eye Sunglasses, and some Theyskens’ Theory Aki Ziggy Shoes. The choice of the Chloe shirt was because of the boxiness of the fit. I would suggest wearing the shirt untucked and to wear the jeans cuffed above the ankle to show off the ankle straps.
1. This particular wash has to be my favorite out of the three. I find them to be the most versatile and the one that can easily be dressed up or down. I chose to style them in a similar color palette for both (black, white, blue). The first look will just work on just about everyone. Why not add something more to the classic look of a motorcycle jacket, biker boots, and white shirt? I styled it with an Equipment shirt, Mackage Solange Leather Jacket, and Jeffrey Campbell Rouges Biker Boots. It’s a look that is classic, but will make you stand out amongst the others.
2. When I first saw the metallic blue I thought of a shaggy/fur jacket. The Rag & Bone Brent Zip Coat to be exact (no longer available). I thought the navy of the jacket would play very well with the metallic blue. I wanted to keep the rest simple and paired it with an LnA Slant tee, and the Jeffrey Campbell France boots.
1. I decided to play with color with the Rose Metallic pair. I think they are one that you can have a bit more fun with. For this look I paired it with a Carven shirt, Dries Van Noten Sunglasses, and some Sam Edelman Portney pumps. I would suggest to wear the jeans on the more slouchy side (yet still fitted) and cuffed, then to wear the shirt tucked in the front.
2. This is for that random chilly day. Military jackets go with everything and these jeans are no exception. I paired them with a Parajumpers Parka, Rick Owens long sleeve tee, and the Steve Madden Mojave Fringe boots. I wanted to add the fringe boots so the look doesn’t look so basic. I suggest to just throw everything on and put your hair in a ponytail and you’re ready to go.