Congrats to Theresa Dang! She is the lucky winner of a brand new pair of Kasil jeans from Tobi.com! If you didn’t win, don’t despair, we have more contests coming up soon! Keep checking for your daily dose of denim news here at the blog for more free jeans to come!
Tobi is an online luxury boutique offering the world’s most coveted brands with personal styling, first-class customer service and fresh content. As part of their never-ending passion for great style, they’ve put together a mix of well loved brands as well as smaller cutting-edge brands. Included in that is a large selection of ALL authentic designer denim for men and women. Just some of the brands you will find at Tobi include 18th Amendment, Citizens of Humanity, Diesel, J Brand, Nudie, Paige Premium Denim, Rock & Republic, 7 for All Mankind, True Religion and so many more!
And the kind folks at Kasil Jeans and Tobi.com have decided to team up to bring our readers a sweet pair of Kasil Straight Leg Ella Jeans in the Rinse Wash!
Here’s how to enter. Email your answers to the following denim trivia questions to email@example.com and we will draw the winner at random on Friday, July 4th at 10pm EST. Also in the email, you must include your full name, address, phone number, email address, and what size jeans you would like if you win.
Here are the trivia questions!
1. What denim brand consistently uses purple threading in their jeans?
2. What denim company was created by a former fit model?
3. What denim company is also famous for its cycling team?
4. What two denim companies were founded by Jerome Dahan? (Yes, this question needs 2 answers!)
5. What Italian denim company was founded by Renzo Rosso and his former boss Adriano Goldschmied of the AG Jeans Company in 1978?
6. What denim company is known by its signature horseshoe pattern on the back pockets of its jeans?
Check out this cool interview with David Lim, Creative Director of Kasil jeans just posted on Tobi’s website. Lovvvve Kasil jeans – like this pair of Kasil Aubrey Trouser Jeans, shown above. Kasil’s are so underrated. Have you tried them yet? The cuts and washes are just perfect. Which is probably why they rarely go on sale!
Thanks to HF member SammieKat for spotting this interview for the blog!