Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 12 Denim Dresses For Summer
- 3 Denim Outfits For 4th July
- 5 Ways To Style A Denim Skirt
- 3 Ways to Wear: James Jeans Chopper Shorts in Destroyed Indigo
- LOOK BOOK: Giambattista Valli x 7 For All Mankind
- Get The Look: Southwestern Trend
- Denim Review: Paige Lennox Skinny in Black Shadow
- 6 UK Fashion Bloggers To Watch
- NWT AG Adriano Goldschmied Bergman Wide-Leg Trouser Jeans 29 x 32 or 34 (fold hemmed)
- COH Amber High-Waist Bootcuts in Passion 30 fits 29 x 33
- COH Elson Mid-Rise Straights in Ultimate 27 x 28.75
- Marc Jacobs RARE Stam Hobo Chestnut Brown Quilted Leather $1200
- Marc Jacobs Plum Smooth Leather Small Incognito Crossbody RARE SAMPLE! $2757
- BNWT PRPS Jeans FURY size 33
- Need help identifying a particular Diesel line
- Darron Size 31
- [help] Calvin Klein jeans Authenticity Check
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Huge Hillier Dirty Martini Gray Brown $498
Flying Horse Jeans are a British denim brand specialising in Indigo dyeing and a unique construction of denim apparel (Jeans, Shirts, Knitwear & Outerwear). The brand is inspired by nomadic travels in South East Asia and their ability to create amazing indigo washes through different dyeing processes. They are designed in a unique way and have a really cool, niche consumer market.
Flying Horse was founded in October 2010 by friends David Rix and Sanjay Madan, who met whilst working together on a previous assignment and came up with the idea of a new denim brand based on the lifestyle concept of nomadic travels around Asia. David has over 18 years of design experience working with the likes of Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch and VF Europe. Sanjay has been in the jeans manufacturing industry for over 30 years and owns a factory in Thailand where the brand is produced. These two make a great team to develop jeans!
Their jeans are kept minimal, focusing on the simplicity and effectiveness of construction and washes, more so than being over detailed and branded. Even their jean jacket called the Hulk in indigo is treated with a 3D resin to give it that lived in feel, so it looks worn and minimal. To design their pieces, the ranges are created through two unique forms, Yarn & Garment Dyeing. This allows the denim to age better and it’s softened during washing to make sure it’s comfortable.
The brand is now available for purchase at their flagship store on Newburgh Street in London (W1) and in selected stores across Europe. What do you think guys? You can see some of their new Spring/Summer 2014 jeans in the gallery below.