Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Best Tepphar washes like Thavar
- Review Diesel Belther 830J
- Selling price for Thavar 888p and Thavar 886b?
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
- Rick Owens DRK SHDW iconic denim worker jacket - great price!
- Diesel Black Gold "Tony-Morgans" Henley Shirt (M)
- Diesel K-Blue Cardigan (M)
- Trying To Identify A Style
- chris pine armani leather jacket
Flying Horse Jeans are a British denim brand specialising in Indigo dyeing and a unique construction of denim apparel (Jeans, Shirts, Knitwear & Outerwear). The brand is inspired by nomadic travels in South East Asia and their ability to create amazing indigo washes through different dyeing processes. They are designed in a unique way and have a really cool, niche consumer market.
Flying Horse was founded in October 2010 by friends David Rix and Sanjay Madan, who met whilst working together on a previous assignment and came up with the idea of a new denim brand based on the lifestyle concept of nomadic travels around Asia. David has over 18 years of design experience working with the likes of Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch and VF Europe. Sanjay has been in the jeans manufacturing industry for over 30 years and owns a factory in Thailand where the brand is produced. These two make a great team to develop jeans!
Their jeans are kept minimal, focusing on the simplicity and effectiveness of construction and washes, more so than being over detailed and branded. Even their jean jacket called the Hulk in indigo is treated with a 3D resin to give it that lived in feel, so it looks worn and minimal. To design their pieces, the ranges are created through two unique forms, Yarn & Garment Dyeing. This allows the denim to age better and it’s softened during washing to make sure it’s comfortable.
The brand is now available for purchase at their flagship store on Newburgh Street in London (W1) and in selected stores across Europe. What do you think guys? You can see some of their new Spring/Summer 2014 jeans in the gallery below.