Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 3 Valentine’s Day Outfits
- Shades of Love: The Best Denim for Valentine’s Day
- Paige Spring 2016 Campaign Featuring Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- 15 Must Have Boyfriend Jeans For Spring
- 2016 Denim Trends
- DENIM REVIEW: Rag & Bone Fit 1 in Waterloo
- 3 Winter Looks with Black Jeans for Men
- 10 New Year’s Eve Jeans & Styling Ideas
- For Sale! - BNWT Diesel Jeans Darron 813W 27/32
- Sleenker 843q sizing
- NWT Marc Jacobs Pink & Turquoise Plexi Colorblock Clutch Leather Lined retail $1095
- RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL TAUPE LAMBSKIN HIKING VEST SIZE SMALL
- MEN'S DIESEL JEAN STYLE LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKET SIZE EXTRA SMALL XS
- RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL ANTHONY PEAK LAPEL HOUNDSTOOTH SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R
- MEN'S BRIONI ROMA PALATINO GRAY 3 BUTTON SUIT 4O REGULAR 40R 50
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA 100% CASHMERE HOUNDSTOOTH SPORT COAT JACKET 44 REGULAR 44R 54
- NEW STYLE ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROEFEO CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- NEW STYLE CANALI WOOL CASHMERE SILK SPORT COAT JACKET 42 REGULAR 42R 52
Flying Horse Jeans are a British denim brand specialising in Indigo dyeing and a unique construction of denim apparel (Jeans, Shirts, Knitwear & Outerwear). The brand is inspired by nomadic travels in South East Asia and their ability to create amazing indigo washes through different dyeing processes. They are designed in a unique way and have a really cool, niche consumer market.
Flying Horse was founded in October 2010 by friends David Rix and Sanjay Madan, who met whilst working together on a previous assignment and came up with the idea of a new denim brand based on the lifestyle concept of nomadic travels around Asia. David has over 18 years of design experience working with the likes of Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch and VF Europe. Sanjay has been in the jeans manufacturing industry for over 30 years and owns a factory in Thailand where the brand is produced. These two make a great team to develop jeans!
Their jeans are kept minimal, focusing on the simplicity and effectiveness of construction and washes, more so than being over detailed and branded. Even their jean jacket called the Hulk in indigo is treated with a 3D resin to give it that lived in feel, so it looks worn and minimal. To design their pieces, the ranges are created through two unique forms, Yarn & Garment Dyeing. This allows the denim to age better and it’s softened during washing to make sure it’s comfortable.
The brand is now available for purchase at their flagship store on Newburgh Street in London (W1) and in selected stores across Europe. What do you think guys? You can see some of their new Spring/Summer 2014 jeans in the gallery below.