The Beckham family was seen leaving the home of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey. The family attended a Christmas Party at the chef’s home. I’m sure there was plenty of delicious food, I love Gordon Ramsey. The Beckhams have been quite busy this holiday season. Last week, Victoria tweeted about having her Spice Girl band-mates in her home and and David was honored for his soccer skills.
David looked quite dashing as he left the party. He was wearing a pair of Dior Homme jeans, a tan blazer and pink shirt. David certainly is a fan of Dior Homme, as he’s been seen wearing quite a few different pairs. I love this outfit, I think the jeans look great on him!
Jennifer Garner and her daughters spend a rainy day at the bowling ally. The three were seen making their way through the rain and then Jennifer helped youngest daughter, Seraphina bowl. The day before, the family went to see The Disney on Ice show, Jennifer’s mother included.
Jennifer wore her trusty Citizens of Humanity jeans, a jacket and wellies, as she braved the weather. This pair seems to be one of Jennifer’s go-to pairs, which is understandable because the brand holds up so well. You can buy Citizens of Humanity jeans at Revolveclothing.com and Singer22.com.
Naomi Watts spends some time with her children and husband, Liev Schreiber, at a local park. The family was seen playing and lounging on a local hill and later had a picnic. The family is in their native Australia to celebrate the holidays.
Naomi looked relaxed in a pair of skinny jeans, a white tee and hat. She’s wearing J Brand’s denim leggings, which are perfect for playing with the kids because they are so stretchy and comfortable. You can buy denim leggings from J Brand, similar to Naomi’s at JBrandjeans.com.
Leather and leggings are two of the biggest trends this season, so leather leggings seem like a natural match of these trends. Celebrities like Hilary Duff and the Kardashian’s have all been seen in Current/Elliott’s leather leggings. There are tons of different options to replicate this look at all different price points. This would be a great trend to wear in the upcoming weeks, especially with New Year’s Eve approaching!
Hilary is wearing Current/Elliott’s Leather Legging, which retails for $795 but these seem to be sold out in most places. You can purchase them at Revolveclothing.com.
1) Seven For All Mankind offers a leather knit combined legging, with panels of each. They retail for $598.
2) J Brand Agnes jeans. One of the great thing about waxed denim is that it looks very similar to leather but is a bit more subtle. You can buy these jeans for $260.
3) Patterson J. Kincaid has unique leather paneling and ankle zips. These are a great option if you don’t want to go for all out leather. They’re currently on sale for $111.00
4) BCBG offers all over front faux leather paneling and knit back. They retail for $138.00
5) Michael By Michael Kors offers a great take on the leather legging with an all over sheen and fit that will give you the same look as a real leather legging. Best part is, they’re only $79.50.
6) Nordstrom faux leather legging is more legging than leather but will certainly give your outfit the oomph! They are currently on sale for $24.90.