Leather and leggings are two of the biggest trends this season, so leather leggings seem like a natural match of these trends. Celebrities like Hilary Duff and the Kardashian’s have all been seen in Current/Elliott’s leather leggings. There are tons of different options to replicate this look at all different price points. This would be a great trend to wear in the upcoming weeks, especially with New Year’s Eve approaching!
Hilary is wearing Current/Elliott’s Leather Legging, which retails for $795 but these seem to be sold out in most places. You can purchase them at Revolveclothing.com.
1) Seven For All Mankind offers a leather knit combined legging, with panels of each. They retail for $598.
2) J Brand Agnes jeans. One of the great thing about waxed denim is that it looks very similar to leather but is a bit more subtle. You can buy these jeans for $260.
3) Patterson J. Kincaid has unique leather paneling and ankle zips. These are a great option if you don’t want to go for all out leather. They’re currently on sale for $111.00
4) BCBG offers all over front faux leather paneling and knit back. They retail for $138.00
5) Michael By Michael Kors offers a great take on the leather legging with an all over sheen and fit that will give you the same look as a real leather legging. Best part is, they’re only $79.50.
6) Nordstrom faux leather legging is more legging than leather but will certainly give your outfit the oomph! They are currently on sale for $24.90.
Selena Gomez spends some time hanging out with Justin Bieber. The two were seen spending the day together in Miami, Florida. Selena was later photographed sneaking into Justin’s trailer. What do you think? Are they a couple or just friends?
Selena wore a loose fitting purple top, flats and a pair of skinny jeans. Her jeans are by Paige Premium. Later in the evening, Selena switched tops and paired her skinny jeans with a pair of gray boots and a white crop top. You can buy Paige Premium jeans at Paigeusa.com.
Reese Witherspoon did some shopping at the Barney’s New York in Beverly Hills. Perhaps she is finishing up some of her holiday shopping? Reese recently attended the premier of her newest film, How Do You Know? She also has a film with Robert Pattinson premiering soon, Water For Elephants, which is based off of a novel.
Reese looked layered up for her shopping trip, wearing a blue sweater, scarf and jacket with her 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans. She’s wearing 7 For All Mankind’s Roxanne Skinny Jeans, which she’s styled a couple of different ways before. You can buy these jeans at 7forallmankind for $155.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck take their family on an outing. The pair was seen unloading their daughters from the car before making their way into a Holiday Party. The family was also seen out at a local farmers market picking up some flowers and other items.
Jennifer’s style is always classic and this was no exception. She wore a pair of Genetic Denim jeans, tall black boots and a gray sweater. I think these jeans looks great on Jennifer, much better than the baggier pairs she sometimes wears. She has such a great figure, she should show it off more. You can buy Genetic denim at Singer22.com and Revolveclothing.com.