Plan on going to a Hollywood pool party this Summer? Here are some sunglasses you should be wearing to it. Can’t make it to Hollywood? Dress like you’re there. Below are 6 fab sunglasses that are pure Hollywood chic-ness.
1. House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea $138
3. Valentino Retro Sunglasses $265
4. Neon Circle Shades from Nastygal $40
5. Anywhere by Karen Walker $280
6. Forever21 Sunglasses $5.80 (yes, only $5!)
I give you part two of my Den.m Bar experience…the fitting (for part 1 go here). It was a short and simple process, but none the less a fun experience. As you can see in the photos, they brought my pants out almost finished, but not quite, which I found interesting because it gave you an idea of how jeans are constructed. I tried on my jeans in the the fitting room, pinning the waistband to my liking and headed out to be tailored by Zach once again.
Please click this post to view all of the images and information on the process.
The first day of Summer is almost here which means…drum roll please…bathing suit shopping! Some of you are ahead of the game and have already bought your bathing suits for the Summer, but here are some options for those last minute shoppers out there. I tried to give a broad range of prices for those of you who like to spend and those who like to save (I even found some denim bathing suits for you denim lovers!). So get your credit card ready and let the games begin!
1. Michael Kors Speed Clip Metallic-Trimmed Swimsuit $126
3. Miss Selfridge Vintage Once Piece $57
5. Billabong Rosie Daze Denim Bathing Suit $59.99
6. Agent Provocateur Mazzy Cut Out Swim Suit $450
8. Asos Denim Knicker Play Suit $40.60
1. Diesel BMBX-Shore Shorts $99
2. Diesel BMBX-BLANSRIF $69
3. J-Crew Marina Strip Swim Short $69.50
4. Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Swim Shorts $94
5. BallyHoo Vintage 60s Denim Swim Shorts $59
6. Old Navy Hybrid Swim Shorts $12
7. AllSaints Spitafields Spinnaker Swim Shorts $80
The weather is starting to warm up which means enjoying long days relaxing at the beach, in the warm sun and crisp sea water. I’ve put together a list of 15 essentials for your beach trips this Summer to help you look great while taking care of yourself too. You’re going to be nice and tanned after, so why not go to the beach in a sun-kissed look? I’ve provided a great bronzer, mascara and lip balm for a natural, glowing look.
We all know the beach isn’t the best place for your hair and skin so I listed the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray to encourage those beachy waves at the beach and a masque for after. As for your skin, the Hawaiian Tropics Silk Hydration SPF lotion will protect your skin and also moisturize it. Don’t worry, it’s not oily whatsoever and leaves a nice glow on your skin. Don’t forget your nails! A clean mani and pedi is one of the best accessories you can take with you to the beach.
Lastly, I’ve put together a solid list of fashion forward items to wear to the beach. A cover up, shorts or a vest will all work perfectly over this hot floral one piece by Insight. So throw all these rad items in your chic denim beach tote and have a great time at the beach!
4. Nylon Magazine for your reading pleasure
7. One by One Mascara by Maybeline $8
9. Karen Walker Anytime Tan sunnies $280
11. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray $24
13. Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 $22.50
14. Madewell Longroad Denim Vest $88
15. Saltwater Gypsy Neon Kimono $198