Why should you advertise with us?
DenimBlog.com and HonestForum.com is THE denim community on the net and one of the top most vibrant fashion communities on the web. Our readers and members are fashion and premium denim enthusiasts and are always keeping up with the trends. DenimBlog.com publishes lots of new denim content every single day with the latest in premium denim trends and celebs in denim. Advertising with us would benefit you as our readers are always on the look out for new denim to purchase and with trends and seasons changing as fast as they do… it’s not surprising how often purchases are made.
It attracts over 9 million hits a month
over 2 million pages accessed and has
over 145,000 unique visitors last month alone.
There are over 100,000,000 sites on the internet. We are the number 56k site on the web according to Alexa. This puts us in the top 1% of all websites.
We have a google page rank of 6 out of 10. (Which is quite good)
We have 2200+ posts per day on Honestforum.
Regular comments on DenimBlog articles.
Over 1100 active DenimBlog Twitter fans/followers (so far).
Our members are mainly between the ages of 18-38 and have disposable income to spend on designer clothes. ~60% of our members are women.
51% of our DenimBlog readers are from the US with the rest of the world making up the other 49%.
How much does it cost:
We have two different types of ads available:
1. A 125 x 125 square ad. $400 a month for 2million + impressions.
2. A 250 x 250 square ad. $750 a month for 2 million + impressions.
3. A text ad – $199 a month for 2 million+ impressions.
Example: Designer Shoes
(linking to your site)
4. A wide ad – $2200 a month for 2 million+ impressions.
Each ad placement is to be purchased quarterly.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.