One of the UK’s leading denim specialists, Donna Ida, has relaunched their website. The new look improves customer experience with new functionality and a new chic, minimalistic look. You can read some of the new features just below:
– A new roll over panel showing available sizes displays over the fabric zoom to inform customers before they make the decision to click through to the detailed product page. The category page also allows easy social media sharing, comparison tools and wish list functions.
– The improved Denim Clinic section mirrors the bricks and mortar boutique experience with Jean Queen Donna Ida Thornton introducing videos for each body shape which suggests the best fitting denim cuts and brands.
– Two new sections provide comprehensive guides to denim. The Denim Dictionary aims to help customers to become a style insider by understanding the denim vocabulary. From wash to rise, shanks to rivets, the language of the denim world unfolds in this section. The Designer Encyclopaedia reveals the unique features which define a luxury denim brand including J Brand, IDA, Frame Denim, Mother Denim and Current/Elliott.
– To complete your modern wardrobe, the Trend Report is a magazine style page with an editorial feel which will be updated each week with latest catwalk trends and street style inspiration to put your look together.
– A new one-page check-out facility allows for completing your purchase in three seconds. For denim dilemmas, a Live Chat function is now online to help answer queries or using social media channels. Jean Queen Donna Ida Thornton regularly updates followers with her fashion life and denim tips from Twitter and Instagram.
So head on over to Donna Ida to check out the new website! What do you think?