Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2015
- Guy dressing for comfort
- Diesel Krooley 8nj size 31x34 for sale!
- Anyone got or tried Thavar 827W?
- Questions about Krooley ne 800a sizing
- DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics
- BURBERRY - is this knitwear fake?
- Thavar 8x2 BNWT 33x30 (rare size)
- Diesel Thanaz 8L4 W29
- What length do Joggjeans come in?
Shailene Woodley in Citizens of Humanity Rocket High Rise Jeans in Icon
Shailene Woodley posed for photos at the photocall for her new film, White Bird in a Blizzard, at the Sundance Film Festival. The actress wore a pair of Citizens of Humanity Rocket High Rise jeans in Icon with on-trend knee high boots.
These jeans fit Shailene very well and I also like the pairing of the higher boots. One being that they are just practical in Utah during this time of the year and two, the ankle boots are getting a bit tiring to see. So it is refreshing to see that higher-boots are having a moment right now. But I am sure ankle boots will come back soon. You can click here to purchase these jeans from the Citizens of Humanity website.
Shailene Woodley in Citizens of Humanity Rocket High Rise in Black Diamond
Ahna O’Reilly in Citizens of Humanity Rocket High Rise Skinny in Icon Black
Jessie J in Citizens of Humanity Rocket High Rise Leatherette Jeans in Black