DenimBlog Holiday Gift Guide
The holidays are quickly approaching and it’s time to start thinking about gifts if you haven’t already! All of us here have put together our own little gift guides, featuring denim in some form, to give you some ideas! There are 3 different sets for women and then 1 set for men, so there are loads of pieces to choose from! There are about 50 gift ideas here in total! Happy shopping!
The holidays are always really fun if you love giving gifts! I put together a variety of options which are varied in price from a little more expensive to incredibly cheap. The two denim pieces I featured were the Citizens of Humanity Leatherette Rocket in Black and the Joe’s Quilted Denim Vest. The jeans are so classic and the vest would be warm, so I like both of these! But for the other little gifts, I have chosen Christmas sweaters, socks, nail polish, nightwear, iPad cases, hot water bottles, make-up and a crafty book! Just click the numbers under the image compared to the numbers on the items.
Citizens of Humanity
Rag & Bone
Scotch & Soda
As the holidays is a time to be comfortable and easy, I wanted to choose pieces that embody that. A sweater to keep cozy and some staple denim in worn fabrics that feel like your favorite lived in ones. There is also some multifunctional pieces like oversized scarves that double as a blanket and for the technology guys in your life, some cool iPhone cases. All of these along with a few more accessories are sure to make any guy happy during the holiday. Happy Holidays Everyone!
My wish list this year is a mix of clothes, lifestyle goods and apartment necessities. I feel like this wish list gives you a little peek into my life. For instance, I’m apart of a bootcamp that I attend 3-4 times a week so the workout clothes and arm band for my phone are essential. Fashion is a huge part of my life so the denim, crew neck and backpack are a given, and lastly the little girly things show my girly side, such as perfume, candles, nail polish and accessories. I had fun putting this list together and all these items are literally on my wish list that I gave to Santa. I hope you all get what you wish for and it’s filled with lots of denim! Happy Holidays!
For the holidays, I love giving gifts that someone may not pick out for themselves, but have a bit of practicality. For my gift guide, I put together a mix of a couple of pairs of jeans, jackets and accessories, at different price points.
1. Everyone needs a great pair of dark wash skinny jeans. This pair for 7 For All Mankind can be worn with everything and includes Slim Illusion fabric, so they’re flattering as well.
2. I love how this hot pink Gap jacket adds a pop of color to any outfit, but the moto-style keeps it from being too cutesy.
3. Jo Malone makes some of the best scents and this candle is a bit of luxury, that is perfect for making your house smell fabulous.
4. I love the maroon color of these AG Adriano Goldschmied coated skinny jeans and the waxed style is great for dressing up or down.
5. Who doesn’t love jewelry? These Rebecca Minkoff mini gold bar earrings go with everything and have an affordable price tag.
6. This leather tote from Cuyana is buttery soft, functional, and can be personalized with a monogram.
7. These leather Converse sneakers are a bit edgier than a pair of regular canvas Chucks but still classic.
8. I included a tech gadget, Google Chromecast, which allows you to easily stream video or music from your laptop to your TV and only costs $30!
9. Gold and black are two of my favorite colors and this clutch from Clare Vivier is a really unique and festive piece.