Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
- WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans size 30-32
- Thavar 75g Size 27x30, Thavar 811P Size 27x32 and Sleenker 886Z Size 28x32
Denim Brand: Flying Horse Jeans
Flying Horse Jeans are a British denim brand specialising in Indigo dyeing and a unique construction of denim apparel (Jeans, Shirts, Knitwear & Outerwear). The brand is inspired by nomadic travels in South East Asia and their ability to create amazing indigo washes through different dyeing processes. They are designed in a unique way and have a really cool, niche consumer market.
Flying Horse was founded in October 2010 by friends David Rix and Sanjay Madan, who met whilst working together on a previous assignment and came up with the idea of a new denim brand based on the lifestyle concept of nomadic travels around Asia. David has over 18 years of design experience working with the likes of Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch and VF Europe. Sanjay has been in the jeans manufacturing industry for over 30 years and owns a factory in Thailand where the brand is produced. These two make a great team to develop jeans!
Their jeans are kept minimal, focusing on the simplicity and effectiveness of construction and washes, more so than being over detailed and branded. Even their jean jacket called the Hulk in indigo is treated with a 3D resin to give it that lived in feel, so it looks worn and minimal. To design their pieces, the ranges are created through two unique forms, Yarn & Garment Dyeing. This allows the denim to age better and it’s softened during washing to make sure it’s comfortable.
The brand is now available for purchase at their flagship store on Newburgh Street in London (W1) and in selected stores across Europe. What do you think guys? You can see some of their new Spring/Summer 2014 jeans in the gallery below.
Denim Review: M2F Brand Denim Skinny Jeans in Wintermelon
Denim Review: M2F Brand Denim Skinny Jeans In Rose
New Denim Brand: LTB Jeans