Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 9 Essentials for Winter
- DenimBlog EXCLUSIVE: R13 Pre-Spring 2015
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- Necht Cooker Hood
- Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews
- JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY AND PROCESS WEALTH AND Fame +27784115746 SOUTH AFRICA NAMIBIA WINDHOE
- HOW TO GET YOUR LOST LOVE +27784115746 NAMIBIA WINDHOE johannesburg
- Monerpartery powerful magic spell caster scorpion king +27784115746 lusaka kampala nairobi johannesburg rastenburg mafiheng durban cape town gaburoni francis town botswana zambia NAMIBIA WINDHOE
- NAMIBIA WINDHOE breakup spell $ magic spells pay after result +27784115746 lusaka kampala nairobi mafiheng durban cape town gaburoni francis town botswana zambia CANADA
- NAMIBIA WINDHOE breakup spell $ magic spells pay after result +27784115746 lusaka kampala nairobi mafiheng durban cape
- Marc Jacobs RARE Petal to the Metal Niagara Blue Evie Lambskin Paisley $548
- Marc Jacobs Red Raleigh Lambskin Leather Resort Bag Silver HW $1050
- Necht Cooker Hood
Denim Brand: Flying Horse Jeans
Flying Horse Jeans are a British denim brand specialising in Indigo dyeing and a unique construction of denim apparel (Jeans, Shirts, Knitwear & Outerwear). The brand is inspired by nomadic travels in South East Asia and their ability to create amazing indigo washes through different dyeing processes. They are designed in a unique way and have a really cool, niche consumer market.
Flying Horse was founded in October 2010 by friends David Rix and Sanjay Madan, who met whilst working together on a previous assignment and came up with the idea of a new denim brand based on the lifestyle concept of nomadic travels around Asia. David has over 18 years of design experience working with the likes of Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch and VF Europe. Sanjay has been in the jeans manufacturing industry for over 30 years and owns a factory in Thailand where the brand is produced. These two make a great team to develop jeans!
Their jeans are kept minimal, focusing on the simplicity and effectiveness of construction and washes, more so than being over detailed and branded. Even their jean jacket called the Hulk in indigo is treated with a 3D resin to give it that lived in feel, so it looks worn and minimal. To design their pieces, the ranges are created through two unique forms, Yarn & Garment Dyeing. This allows the denim to age better and it’s softened during washing to make sure it’s comfortable.
The brand is now available for purchase at their flagship store on Newburgh Street in London (W1) and in selected stores across Europe. What do you think guys? You can see some of their new Spring/Summer 2014 jeans in the gallery below.
Denim Review: M2F Brand Denim Skinny Jeans in Wintermelon
Denim Review: M2F Brand Denim Skinny Jeans In Rose
New Denim Brand: LTB Jeans