Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- diesel T shirt
- Brand New Saint Laurent SS14 Black Leather SLIP-ON STUDDED SKATE SNEAKER
- Picked this Burberry shirt up anyone tell me if its fake please thanks
- Selling price for Thavar 811P 30X30?
- BNWT Belther 824E 30x32
- Best Tepphar washes like Thavar
- Review Diesel Belther 830J
- Selling price for Thavar 888p and Thavar 886b?
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
GUESS Fall/Winter 2013 Ad Campaign
This fall, the GUESS advertising campaign represents the freedom of a road trip into the desert. The campaign was directed by Paul Marciano, the Creative Director for Guess, and shot by Raphael Mazzucco in Joshua Tree, California. The campaign also features models, Gigi Hadid, Natasha Barnard, Megan Williams, Kate Bock, Gui Fedrizzi and Jacey Elthalion.
The campaign was inspired by vintage Americana influences, featuring strong denim on denim looks, including worn-in denim overalls, jumpsuits, and jeans in various shades of indigo. Denim shirts and jackets in classic silhouettes as well as embellished, navajo-printed, and moto styles add to the Western feel of the collection that you can see by looking at the photos. Bold red leather jackets and coated denim add a strong pop of color against the denim and neutral desert palette, to keep it looking lively and fresh.
I absolutely adore the amount of denim in the above photo! Who says less is more? There is double and even triple denim here and I think it looks amazing. There’s no clashing or awkwardness like people expect when pairing more than one piece of denim together. This is definitely an amazing example of double and triple denim done right! What do you think of the GUESS fall/winter 2013 ad campaign?
Meltin’ Pot Fall/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
Diesel Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign
Replay Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign