Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- B And Q Kitchens Reviews
- Can someone please tell me what these Dior jeans are?
- DIESEL CASSIDY BLACK SIZE 7.5 and DIESEL BUTCH BLACK size 8 new in the box with tags
- DIESEL THAVAR 8X2 30x30 , Thavar 8W7 30x30 , Thavar 8W3 30x30 , Thavar 808Z 31x30
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
GUESS Fall/Winter 2013 Ad Campaign
This fall, the GUESS advertising campaign represents the freedom of a road trip into the desert. The campaign was directed by Paul Marciano, the Creative Director for Guess, and shot by Raphael Mazzucco in Joshua Tree, California. The campaign also features models, Gigi Hadid, Natasha Barnard, Megan Williams, Kate Bock, Gui Fedrizzi and Jacey Elthalion.
The campaign was inspired by vintage Americana influences, featuring strong denim on denim looks, including worn-in denim overalls, jumpsuits, and jeans in various shades of indigo. Denim shirts and jackets in classic silhouettes as well as embellished, navajo-printed, and moto styles add to the Western feel of the collection that you can see by looking at the photos. Bold red leather jackets and coated denim add a strong pop of color against the denim and neutral desert palette, to keep it looking lively and fresh.
I absolutely adore the amount of denim in the above photo! Who says less is more? There is double and even triple denim here and I think it looks amazing. There’s no clashing or awkwardness like people expect when pairing more than one piece of denim together. This is definitely an amazing example of double and triple denim done right! What do you think of the GUESS fall/winter 2013 ad campaign?
Meltin’ Pot Fall/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
Diesel Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign
Replay Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign