Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- ALYFE TECHNICAL DENIM Our new brand
- My Wrangler jacket excites a bit too much!
- pre-owned Diesel Thavar 807J W30L32
- Diesel Black Gold fits?
- NEW W/ TAG MEN'S LORO PIANA TAN LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 42 / 52 42R REGULAR
- BORRELLI NAPOLI HAND TAILORED GRAY NERANO SUIT 36 SHORT 36S 46 BEAUTIFUL
- MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK LEATHER JEAN STYLE JACKET SIZE LARGE
- VINTAGE POLO RALPH LAUREN BEAR INDIAN HEAD STADIUM 1994 SWEATER MEDIUM
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA PINK HORSEY 1992 EQUESTRIAN STORMSYSTEM JACKET PARKA SMALL
- legit check on true religion shorts
GUESS Fall/Winter 2013 Ad Campaign
This fall, the GUESS advertising campaign represents the freedom of a road trip into the desert. The campaign was directed by Paul Marciano, the Creative Director for Guess, and shot by Raphael Mazzucco in Joshua Tree, California. The campaign also features models, Gigi Hadid, Natasha Barnard, Megan Williams, Kate Bock, Gui Fedrizzi and Jacey Elthalion.
The campaign was inspired by vintage Americana influences, featuring strong denim on denim looks, including worn-in denim overalls, jumpsuits, and jeans in various shades of indigo. Denim shirts and jackets in classic silhouettes as well as embellished, navajo-printed, and moto styles add to the Western feel of the collection that you can see by looking at the photos. Bold red leather jackets and coated denim add a strong pop of color against the denim and neutral desert palette, to keep it looking lively and fresh.
I absolutely adore the amount of denim in the above photo! Who says less is more? There is double and even triple denim here and I think it looks amazing. There’s no clashing or awkwardness like people expect when pairing more than one piece of denim together. This is definitely an amazing example of double and triple denim done right! What do you think of the GUESS fall/winter 2013 ad campaign?
Meltin’ Pot Fall/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
Diesel Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign
Replay Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign