Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅱ)
- Cheap kitchen cabinets for sale
- And Lippi says his attacking partnership with Diamanti is already strong.
- and over €4 million ($5.7 million) of the fee to Rojo's former club Spartak Moscow, while the Lisbon club will be due 20 per cent of any transfer fee over €23 million <a title="Adidas F50 For Sale"
- AG The Matchbox Slim Straight in CIF 30/29 x 32
- TR Ricky Red Horseshoe Straights in Nashville 34 x 34.5 (runs 1/2 big)
- AG Stevie Slim Ankle Pants Super Black 28/27 x 27.25
- J Brand Martini Flares in Pure 29 fits 30 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Kimmie Bootcuts ATBB 25 fits 26 x 34.5
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅰ)
GUESS Fall/Winter 2013 Ad Campaign
This fall, the GUESS advertising campaign represents the freedom of a road trip into the desert. The campaign was directed by Paul Marciano, the Creative Director for Guess, and shot by Raphael Mazzucco in Joshua Tree, California. The campaign also features models, Gigi Hadid, Natasha Barnard, Megan Williams, Kate Bock, Gui Fedrizzi and Jacey Elthalion.
The campaign was inspired by vintage Americana influences, featuring strong denim on denim looks, including worn-in denim overalls, jumpsuits, and jeans in various shades of indigo. Denim shirts and jackets in classic silhouettes as well as embellished, navajo-printed, and moto styles add to the Western feel of the collection that you can see by looking at the photos. Bold red leather jackets and coated denim add a strong pop of color against the denim and neutral desert palette, to keep it looking lively and fresh.
I absolutely adore the amount of denim in the above photo! Who says less is more? There is double and even triple denim here and I think it looks amazing. There’s no clashing or awkwardness like people expect when pairing more than one piece of denim together. This is definitely an amazing example of double and triple denim done right! What do you think of the GUESS fall/winter 2013 ad campaign?
Meltin’ Pot Fall/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
Diesel Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign
Replay Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign