Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 9 Essentials for Winter
- DenimBlog EXCLUSIVE: R13 Pre-Spring 2015
- Denim Event: R13 x Steven Alan
- Weekend Going Out Look: J Brand Jake Slim Boy-Fit in Gothic
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- Ethnic fashion handbags
- Black Friday 2014 thread
- Sleenker 838P black fit pics and details
- What is this brand?
- 7FAM Worn Nolita Roxanne Skinnies 27 fits 28 x 35.5 XLong
- Diesel Black Gold Okayama Excess w30
- Hello Jeans lovers!
- BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE MADISON REVENGE 140'S GRAY SUIT 48 REGULAR 48R
- RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL 100% CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R
- PAUL STUART STUARTS CHOICE 180'S GLEN PLAID SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG 44 L
Metallic Jeans From Koral Los Angeles
Those of you who know me or read DenimBlog regularly will know that Koral Los Angeles quickly became one of my favourite brands from the moment I received a pair of their jeans. I am really excited to announce their brand new metallic styles for the holiday season, which are beautiful!
They come in red, gold, rose gold/copper and silver. I think the rose gold shade is my favourite, it’s a warmer hue than what I am used to when it comes to shiny denim. What do you think of these new washes? Metallics are a huge trend right now and so many brands have been releasing their take on the trend, I just know these will be as wonderful as I am expecting them to be! You can buy Koral jeans online at Shopbop.com.
DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With David Koral of Koral Los Angeles
Weekend Going Out Look: Koral Los Angeles Skinny Jeans in Merlot
Denim Review: Koral Los Angeles Skinny Jeans in Merlot