Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Rebecca Minkoff Thompson Twill Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- Diesel BRADDOM 888P 27x32 perfect condition
- Diesel Thavar 807C 27x32 perfect condition
- Diesel Thavar 8x2 28x32 damage
- Diesel Shioner 817H 27x30 perfect condition
- USPS First- Class Service to Egypt
- saint laurent paris-19cm grey washed jeans sz 29 BNWT
- DenimBlog Poster!
- I need help clearing up confusion about CE jeans
- Hello fellow denim lovers!
- Diesel Juzicon Jogg Jacket 800C
Metallic Jeans From Koral Los Angeles
Those of you who know me or read DenimBlog regularly will know that Koral Los Angeles quickly became one of my favourite brands from the moment I received a pair of their jeans. I am really excited to announce their brand new metallic styles for the holiday season, which are beautiful!
They come in red, gold, rose gold/copper and silver. I think the rose gold shade is my favourite, it’s a warmer hue than what I am used to when it comes to shiny denim. What do you think of these new washes? Metallics are a huge trend right now and so many brands have been releasing their take on the trend, I just know these will be as wonderful as I am expecting them to be! You can buy Koral jeans online at Shopbop.com.
DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With David Koral of Koral Los Angeles
Weekend Going Out Look: Koral Los Angeles Skinny Jeans in Merlot
Denim Review: Koral Los Angeles Skinny Jeans in Merlot