Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DIESEL THANAZ 73J size 30x30
- Various Diesel, DBG and 55DSL jeans 28/32
- Marc Jacobs Black Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv R06 $1450
- Marc Jacobs Red Sweet Punk Mixed Chain Studded Leather Lined Viv RE06 $1450
- Thanaz 73j
- Diesel Reboot Leather
- WANTED: Diesel Viker 8T5. Sz W36 or 34 - L32 or 34
- tepphar 818t compared to tepphar 604b help
- YVES SAINT LAURENT SWEATER - REAL OR FAKE???
- Diesel Thavar 608T 28x30 mint condition
Styling J Brand Silver Metallic Coated Jeans For SSENSE
For this styling post for SSENSE, I wanted to choose a pair of metallic jeans as they are a huge trend at the moment. I went for the J Brand skinny jeans in Coated Metallic Silver as I think silver is one of the more versatile metallic tones. I paired them with a Helmut Lang Black Magma Blazer, a Marc Jacobs White Tuxedo Blouse, a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti Black Suede Nan Pumps, a WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Black Hartsfield Weekender Bag and The Row Black Leather Armed Sunglasses.
I really like this monochrome look because I think dressing silver jeans with black and white is such a good combination. It dresses them up so they look classy, but the jeans still remain the focal point of the outfit due to the coating. I was especially attracted to the black blazer with the white tuxedo blouse underneath as I think that gives off such a interesting look. It adds a sense of masculinity to the outfit, but the heels and sunglasses really feminize it and make it fierce, while the bag just gives that extra touch. I would definitely wear an outfit like this. What do you think of it?
Styling J Brand’s Skinny Jeans for SSENSE – On Sale Now
Styling J Brand Super Skinny Jeans in Veruca for SSENSE
Melanie Brown in J Brand 801 in Coated Metallic Gold