Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- WTS DIESEL THANAZ 73J W26 L32
- Marc Jacobs Red Small New Venetia Baroque Silver HW Crossbody Satchel $1495
- NWT Marc Jacobs Gianduia Brown The Buddy Flat Quilted Leather Crossbody $1595
- Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant LAST 8.5E
- DBG Type fitting guide
- DIESEL 27X30 and 27X32 LOT SALE or Individual Thavar, Thanaz
- What jeans are slightly looser in the leg than Safado?
- Ksubi Fall/Winter 2015
- NWT Marc Jacobs Black Lacquered Baroque XL Single Crossbody $1050
- 900$ DIESEL BLACK GOLD OKAYAMA EXCESS 30/32 MUSTHAVE 10 OF 600
Styling J Brand Silver Metallic Coated Jeans For SSENSE
For this styling post for SSENSE, I wanted to choose a pair of metallic jeans as they are a huge trend at the moment. I went for the J Brand skinny jeans in Coated Metallic Silver as I think silver is one of the more versatile metallic tones. I paired them with a Helmut Lang Black Magma Blazer, a Marc Jacobs White Tuxedo Blouse, a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti Black Suede Nan Pumps, a WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Black Hartsfield Weekender Bag and The Row Black Leather Armed Sunglasses.
I really like this monochrome look because I think dressing silver jeans with black and white is such a good combination. It dresses them up so they look classy, but the jeans still remain the focal point of the outfit due to the coating. I was especially attracted to the black blazer with the white tuxedo blouse underneath as I think that gives off such a interesting look. It adds a sense of masculinity to the outfit, but the heels and sunglasses really feminize it and make it fierce, while the bag just gives that extra touch. I would definitely wear an outfit like this. What do you think of it?
Styling J Brand Super Skinny Jeans in Veruca for SSENSE
Styling J Brand’s Skinny Jeans for SSENSE – On Sale Now
Melanie Brown in J Brand 801 in Coated Metallic Gold