Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Rebecca Minkoff Thompson Twill Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- Hollister white point parka))
- Diesel Tepphar 804k Colour Exposure Slim Carrot 33x32
- DIESEL JOGGJEANS JACKET mod. ELSHAR-NE 816D (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Diesel Jeans *** Krooley 8NJ ** Thanaz 73J ***
- Diesel Safado - Which Size?
- DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING
- Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller
- Diesel BRADDOM 888P 27x32 perfect condition
- Diesel Thavar 807C 27x32 perfect condition
True Religion Autumn/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
This is the new Fall/Winter 2012 ad campaign from True Religion which launched a little while ago on Tuesday July 10th. Following the launch of the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign that introduced us to four distinctive personalities – the bohemian, the wanderer, the maverick, and the rebel – this season continues the story with a broader exploration of what it means to be an American.
“This season, I was inspired by the spirit of America and the unique style that the country embodies. The FW12 collection stays true to self-expression and individuality while continuing to exude the integrity of American design.” said Jeff Lubell, founder and CEO of True Religion.
FW12 pulls from the heritage of America, reinventing classic styles. It is a nod to the past that takes inspiration from the timeless appeal of American design. The models in the campaign are Emily Didonato and Ryan Heavyside. It was shot by Nino Munoz and styled by Katie Mossman on location in Los Angeles, California. You can also see the campaign video below which is set to the song Chickenblood by Bradleyboy Mac Arthur.
Press Day Preview: True Religion Autumn/Winter 2012
True Religion Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
All Saints Autumn/Winter 2011 Campaign