Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- AG AGed Belle Flares in 7 Years 29 x 34.75
- Thavar 0831E
- AG Stevie Skinny Straights (Sateen Twill) Sable Grey 29 may fit 30 x 33
- Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Tweed Black Leather Gemstone Padlock Clutch Bag $995
- Diesel Tepphar 824B W32xL32
- Diesel Style; Semon
- WTS DIESEL THANAZ 73J W26 L32
- Marc Jacobs Red Small New Venetia Baroque Silver HW Crossbody Satchel $1495
- NWT Marc Jacobs Gianduia Brown The Buddy Flat Quilted Leather Crossbody $1595
- Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant LAST 8.5E
True Religion Autumn/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
This is the new Fall/Winter 2012 ad campaign from True Religion which launched a little while ago on Tuesday July 10th. Following the launch of the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign that introduced us to four distinctive personalities – the bohemian, the wanderer, the maverick, and the rebel – this season continues the story with a broader exploration of what it means to be an American.
“This season, I was inspired by the spirit of America and the unique style that the country embodies. The FW12 collection stays true to self-expression and individuality while continuing to exude the integrity of American design.” said Jeff Lubell, founder and CEO of True Religion.
FW12 pulls from the heritage of America, reinventing classic styles. It is a nod to the past that takes inspiration from the timeless appeal of American design. The models in the campaign are Emily Didonato and Ryan Heavyside. It was shot by Nino Munoz and styled by Katie Mossman on location in Los Angeles, California. You can also see the campaign video below which is set to the song Chickenblood by Bradleyboy Mac Arthur.