Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- En | Noir Denim
- DIESEL jeans mod. THAVAR 838D L.32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- [REVIEW / PICS] SLEENKER 668L / SLEENKER 666J
- YSL Large Black Patent Croc Embossed Quilted Leather Tribute $1950
- Has anyone bought Thavar 842B?
- Diesel jeans sleenker 830J W33 L32
- HELLO!! :)
- My Diesel Collection - Thanaz
- My Diesel Collection - Mixed Model
- My Diesel Collection - Thavar
True Religion Autumn/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
This is the new Fall/Winter 2012 ad campaign from True Religion which launched a little while ago on Tuesday July 10th. Following the launch of the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign that introduced us to four distinctive personalities – the bohemian, the wanderer, the maverick, and the rebel – this season continues the story with a broader exploration of what it means to be an American.
“This season, I was inspired by the spirit of America and the unique style that the country embodies. The FW12 collection stays true to self-expression and individuality while continuing to exude the integrity of American design.” said Jeff Lubell, founder and CEO of True Religion.
FW12 pulls from the heritage of America, reinventing classic styles. It is a nod to the past that takes inspiration from the timeless appeal of American design. The models in the campaign are Emily Didonato and Ryan Heavyside. It was shot by Nino Munoz and styled by Katie Mossman on location in Los Angeles, California. You can also see the campaign video below which is set to the song Chickenblood by Bradleyboy Mac Arthur.