Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- Acid Wash Jeans
- 3 Ways to Wear the Simon Miller Stinson Jeans
- Nudie Autumn/Winter 2013 Press Day
- Marc Jacobs Collection Teal + Gold Sunglasses MJ 023/S G3N $240
- Diane von Furstenberg Silk Tank Wrap Fan + Leaf Print Lace Portia Blouse SZ 8
- PLEASE HELP WHAT KIND OF JEANS ARE THESE??? HAVE APHOLOS BUTTONS..
- PLEASE AUTHENTICATE THESE JEANS
- MEN'S DIESEL THAVAR ART 886B 86B SLIM SKINNY JEANS SIZE 27
- MEN'S DIESEL BLACK GOLD CRAVE LIMITED EDITION JAPANESE SELVAGE JEANS 26
- GIORGIO ARMANI NAVY HAND TAILORED SUIT 40 REGULAR 40R 50R
- Diesel Krooley 801N 30X34 almost new!
- SUPER EXTRA RARE THANAZ 8SV 29X34 (100 CM)
True Religion Autumn/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign
This is the new Fall/Winter 2012 ad campaign from True Religion which launched a little while ago on Tuesday July 10th. Following the launch of the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign that introduced us to four distinctive personalities – the bohemian, the wanderer, the maverick, and the rebel – this season continues the story with a broader exploration of what it means to be an American.
“This season, I was inspired by the spirit of America and the unique style that the country embodies. The FW12 collection stays true to self-expression and individuality while continuing to exude the integrity of American design.” said Jeff Lubell, founder and CEO of True Religion.
FW12 pulls from the heritage of America, reinventing classic styles. It is a nod to the past that takes inspiration from the timeless appeal of American design. The models in the campaign are Emily Didonato and Ryan Heavyside. It was shot by Nino Munoz and styled by Katie Mossman on location in Los Angeles, California. You can also see the campaign video below which is set to the song Chickenblood by Bradleyboy Mac Arthur.
Press Day Preview: True Religion Autumn/Winter 2012
True Religion Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
All Saints Autumn/Winter 2011 Campaign