Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- S-tor shirt sizing help
- searching for shioner 880w w30/32 or W31/l32.
- Anyone own Tepphar 881W?
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA STORM SYSTEM TAN 3/4 TRENCH COAT JACKET SIZE 42 / 6
- A.P.C. APC PETIT NEW STANDARD SKINNY SELVEDGE SELVAGE JEANS 33
- A.P.C. APC PETIT STANDARD SKINNY SELVEDGE SELVAGE JEANS 32 CLICK DESCRIPTION
- PRPS UTILITARIAN CARGO COMBAT PANT SLIM STRAIGHT TAN JEANS SIZE 32
- MEN'S HERMES PARIS BLACK LOAFER LACE OXFORD SHOES SIZE 8 / 41
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROFEO HOUNDSTOOTH WINDOWPANE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 SHORT 40S
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA CASHMERE LIGHT SAKS 5TH SPORT COAT JACKET 48 REGULAR 48R
Metallic & Reform From Hudson Jeans
Hudson wanted to share an exclusive look at their new denim for Autumn/Winter 2012. They have the brand new Reform and Metallic Jeans which are gorgeous! You may remember them from the Hudson Autumn/Winter 2012 press day I attended in London last month. After seeing them in real life, they are definitely as pretty as they look in the photos.
The Reform and Metallic jeans are extremely versatile as they are an ankle grazing skinny with Hudson’s flattering fit. I also find that the metallic of the wash is not too invasive and bold. It’s more of a paler and subtle metallic which makes them much more easier to wear. What do you think of the Reform and Metallic collection? They are not yet available to buy, but we will keep you updated when they are!
Rag & Bone Metallic Jeans Now Available
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
6 Ways To Style The Rag & Bone Metallic Legging Jeans