Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Cheap Kitchen Units In Leeds UK
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2015
- Guy dressing for comfort
- Diesel Krooley 8nj size 31x34 for sale!
- Anyone got or tried Thavar 827W?
- Questions about Krooley ne 800a sizing
- DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics
- BURBERRY - is this knitwear fake?
- Thavar 8x2 BNWT 33x30 (rare size)
- Diesel Thanaz 8L4 W29
Metallic & Reform From Hudson Jeans
Hudson wanted to share an exclusive look at their new denim for Autumn/Winter 2012. They have the brand new Reform and Metallic Jeans which are gorgeous! You may remember them from the Hudson Autumn/Winter 2012 press day I attended in London last month. After seeing them in real life, they are definitely as pretty as they look in the photos.
The Reform and Metallic jeans are extremely versatile as they are an ankle grazing skinny with Hudson’s flattering fit. I also find that the metallic of the wash is not too invasive and bold. It’s more of a paler and subtle metallic which makes them much more easier to wear. What do you think of the Reform and Metallic collection? They are not yet available to buy, but we will keep you updated when they are!
Rag & Bone Metallic Jeans Now Available
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
6 Ways To Style The Rag & Bone Metallic Legging Jeans