Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- NWT J Brand Scarlett Curvy Bootcuts in Ink 30 (fits 28 waist 29 hips) x 34
- NWT Hudson Krista Super Skinnies in Maiden (Black) 25 x 29.75 (fits 26 in waist only)
- Diesel Tepphar 0804K Jeans W32 L32 - Worn couple of times
- Marc Jacobs Colorblock Small Khaki Tote Coral Orange Pink Lambskin Leather
- Marc Jacobs Pink Studded Stardust Dee Dee Single Padlock Bag
- Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Niagara Blue Evie Lambskin Leather Paisley
- Marc Jacobs RARE Red Lambskin Leather Flash City Leola Zip Tote Crossbody
- Marc Jacobs Small Mika Purple Shimmer Orange Colorblock Python Leather Bag
- Marc Jacobs Raleigh Red Lambskin Leather Resort Satchel Tote Bag
- Bridget Stone & Tint TRW382 Real/Fake - Help Please
Metallic & Reform From Hudson Jeans
Hudson wanted to share an exclusive look at their new denim for Autumn/Winter 2012. They have the brand new Reform and Metallic Jeans which are gorgeous! You may remember them from the Hudson Autumn/Winter 2012 press day I attended in London last month. After seeing them in real life, they are definitely as pretty as they look in the photos.
The Reform and Metallic jeans are extremely versatile as they are an ankle grazing skinny with Hudson’s flattering fit. I also find that the metallic of the wash is not too invasive and bold. It’s more of a paler and subtle metallic which makes them much more easier to wear. What do you think of the Reform and Metallic collection? They are not yet available to buy, but we will keep you updated when they are!
Rag & Bone Metallic Jeans Now Available
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
6 Ways To Style The Rag & Bone Metallic Legging Jeans