Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Rebecca Minkoff Thompson Twill Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- DIESEL JOGGJEANS JACKET mod. ELSHAR-NE 816D (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Diesel Jeans *** Krooley 8NJ ** Thanaz 73J ***
- Diesel Safado - Which Size?
- DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING
- Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller
- Diesel BRADDOM 888P 27x32 perfect condition
- Diesel Thavar 807C 27x32 perfect condition
- Diesel Thavar 8x2 28x32 damage
- Diesel Shioner 817H 27x30 perfect condition
Metallic & Reform From Hudson Jeans
Hudson wanted to share an exclusive look at their new denim for Autumn/Winter 2012. They have the brand new Reform and Metallic Jeans which are gorgeous! You may remember them from the Hudson Autumn/Winter 2012 press day I attended in London last month. After seeing them in real life, they are definitely as pretty as they look in the photos.
The Reform and Metallic jeans are extremely versatile as they are an ankle grazing skinny with Hudson’s flattering fit. I also find that the metallic of the wash is not too invasive and bold. It’s more of a paler and subtle metallic which makes them much more easier to wear. What do you think of the Reform and Metallic collection? They are not yet available to buy, but we will keep you updated when they are!
Rag & Bone Metallic Jeans Now Available
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
6 Ways To Style The Rag & Bone Metallic Legging Jeans