Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- AG The Matchbox Slim Straight in CIF 30/29 x 32
- TR Ricky Red Horseshoe Straights in Nashville 34 x 34.5 (runs 1/2 big)
- AG Stevie Slim Ankle Pants Super Black 28/27 x 27.25
- J Brand Martini Flares in Pure 29 fits 30 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Kimmie Bootcuts ATBB 25 fits 26 x 34.5
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅰ)
- Hello, everyone! I'm cici from jeans factory in China.
- WTB: Balmain FW13 18CM destroyed biker (blue)
- $15 Thrift True Religion Find...Authentic?
- Brand New Saint Laurent SS14 SUEDE HIGH TOP SNEAKERS - Made in Italy
Metallic & Reform From Hudson Jeans
Hudson wanted to share an exclusive look at their new denim for Autumn/Winter 2012. They have the brand new Reform and Metallic Jeans which are gorgeous! You may remember them from the Hudson Autumn/Winter 2012 press day I attended in London last month. After seeing them in real life, they are definitely as pretty as they look in the photos.
The Reform and Metallic jeans are extremely versatile as they are an ankle grazing skinny with Hudson’s flattering fit. I also find that the metallic of the wash is not too invasive and bold. It’s more of a paler and subtle metallic which makes them much more easier to wear. What do you think of the Reform and Metallic collection? They are not yet available to buy, but we will keep you updated when they are!
Rag & Bone Metallic Jeans Now Available
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
6 Ways To Style The Rag & Bone Metallic Legging Jeans