15 Shoes to Wear with your Jeans
Let’s face it, no one REALLY needs help in this category because thats why jeans are awesome… They go with everything. I do, however, think there are some pairs of shoes that make your denim look a little more stylish which is why I have picked out 15 pairs that would compliment your denim perfectly. I’ve broken it down into 3 categories, 5 pairs each with links so that you can go buy those suckers right now if you wish. All of them are within a good range of affordable prices.
1. Leopard Print Platforms by Forever21 $26.80 – These leopard shoes would be great with some flares so the leopard peaks through every now and then, adding and extra pizazz to your outfit.
2. UO Suede Pump by Urban Outfitters $49 - These shoes are made for skinnies. Simple, subtle, a pop of color and a little height will dress those skinnies right up.
3. Desert Striped Wedge Booties by Forever21 $34.80 – The Desert Striped Wedge Booties will pair great with some ripped up jeans shorts and a cute little tank, brightening up the outfit as well as complimenting it.
4. Bonita Sling Back Sandal by CW by Carin Wester from Urban Outfitters $150 – These shoes have so much character with their unique shape and materials. I picture these shoes with a cute denim skirt and a white t-shirt for the all American vibe.
5. Strombeck by Aldo $120 - The Strombeck shoe would be fabulous with a cigarette jean which would give the legs a nice line all the way down to the shoes where they will really pop!
1. Dr. Marten’s 8 Eye Boot from SoleStruck $119.95 - Doc’s are timeless and pretty much go with anything, but when I think of doc’s, I think leggings and a jean jacket. A perfect way to edge up your look.
2. Harness Heel Boot by Dolcetta by Dolce Vita from Urban Outfitters $98 – I’m not kidding when I tell you that these boots will go with everything. Jean shorts, skinnies, cigarette jeans, skirts etc. They’re a great addition to any closet as they will inevitably be a go-to, and will never go out of style.
3. Achieve Elastic Side Boots by Topshop $150 - These boots SCREAM jean shorts. They will be a little big around the ankle which will slim up the appearance of your legs and give you some height while they’re at it, complimenting the jean shorts perfectly.
4. Heather by Sole Society $59.95 - These Heather boots need to be paired with a denim vest… Plain and simple. The contrast of the dark boots with a light denim would be harmonious. Throw a dress under the vest and you got yourself an outfit!
5. Leather Rumble Boot by Jeffery Campbell from Urban Outfitters $155 – S-K-I-N-N-I-E-S!
1. Leggat by Aldo $70 - The Leggat shoe would be wonderful paired with a body con high waisted denim skirt and a tube top with some sunnies. The perfect summer look with a pop of color.
2. Pollard by Aldo $70 - Loving these Pollards with some skinny jeans, a hat and a baggy, vintage t-shirt…the perfect casual look.
3. Sweetheart d’Orsay Flatform Wedge by Ecote from Urban Outfitters $59 – Flatforms are not for everyone, but I think this pair is something special. These flatforms aren’t too crazy, they will go with anything because of the taupe color suede and have a cute design. These would be great with a number of denim including skinnies, shorts or a skirt.
4. LIzzie Woven Ballet Flat by Sole Society $49.95 – Hippie/boho at it’s finest! These woven ballet flats would be perfect with some bells or flares to encourage that boho look. Add some flowers in your hair and your hippie look is complete.
5. Skipper Strip Boat Shoe by Keds $55 - These Ked’s are such a great price and so stylish! I would love to see these with a pair of skinnies or shorts for a casual day at the beach.