Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Frame Denim Fall/Winter 2014
- Kitchen Designers Hull
- Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please...
- G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!
- Searching for a spring/ summer jacket
- trusted sellers on ebay
- Hi everyone!
- Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices.
- PRPS P51P99ASV Studded Rambler Jeans 33
- PRPS STUDDED JEANS P51P99ASV 33
- Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK)
Rag & Bone Metallic Jeans Now Available
The Rag & Bone Metallic Leggings are now available. If you are looking for the next big thing after neons, metallics are the way to go. You can choose between the Champagne Metallic (above) or the Rose Metallic (which you can see below) at Shopbop. These are some amazing metallics. I like that they have a pale metal tone, but still look like metal and are quite wearable. They also come in their legging fit, which I find to be one of their best. They are really comfortable.
I am surprised to see that the blue metallic (which you can see here) are not available. I thought they were an amazing color. You can click here to purchase the Champagne Metallic and here for the Rose Metallic both for $198 at Shopbop.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
New Split Jeans by Rag & Bone