Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Rebecca Minkoff Thompson Twill Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Weekend Going Out Look: Topshop Moto Embroidered Denim Shorts
- Wearing Cropped Jeans For Spring
- White Jeans For Spring From DL1961
- Hot Denim You Need For Spring!
- Denim Review: Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinny Ponte Reverse in Black
- 9 Coachella Looks
- Weekend Going Out Look: Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
- Stilhaus Kitchens Complaints
- Diesel Tepphar 804k Colour Exposure Slim Carrot 33x32
- DIESEL JOGGJEANS JACKET mod. ELSHAR-NE 816D (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Diesel Jeans *** Krooley 8NJ ** Thanaz 73J ***
- Diesel Safado - Which Size?
- DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING
- Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller
- Diesel BRADDOM 888P 27x32 perfect condition
- Diesel Thavar 807C 27x32 perfect condition
Rag & Bone Metallic Jeans Now Available
The Rag & Bone Metallic Leggings are now available. If you are looking for the next big thing after neons, metallics are the way to go. You can choose between the Champagne Metallic (above) or the Rose Metallic (which you can see below) at Shopbop. These are some amazing metallics. I like that they have a pale metal tone, but still look like metal and are quite wearable. They also come in their legging fit, which I find to be one of their best. They are really comfortable.
I am surprised to see that the blue metallic (which you can see here) are not available. I thought they were an amazing color. You can click here to purchase the Champagne Metallic and here for the Rose Metallic both for $198 at Shopbop.
Trend Spotting: Metallic Jeans? Say it ain’t so!
Fall Trend Spotting: Brushed Metallic Denim
New Split Jeans by Rag & Bone