Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 15 Maxi Dresses & Skirts To Wear With Denim Jackets
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Rag & Bone The Skinny Leather Pants
- 5 Coachella Ready Looks for Men
- Denim Interview: MAVI Feather Collection
- 5 Ways To Wear White Jeans This Spring
- DENIM INTERVIEW: Candiani Denim
- 6 Fashion Bloggers Who Love Denim
True Religion Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
Here is the Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaign from True Religion. It launched in mid January and it looks very American. The story behind the seasonal campaign took a new direction this season, with more heart behind it. They really feel this campaign, which tells a True American story, captures their brands DNA and heritage. It follows 4 different strong personalities on their journey into the West – The Wanderer, The Maverick, The Bohemian, and The Rebel.
The Female Models were Alicia Rountree (Wanderer), Tallulah Morton (Bohemian), Julia Dunstall (Maverick) and the Male Model was Brad Kroenig (The Rebel). They were shot by photographer, Alexi Lubomirski. You can see the campaign photos in the gallery below and you can also watch the behind the scenes campaign video.