Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Patchwork Denim
- 3 Labor Day Denim Outfits
- Black Denim for Hot Weather
- Nice dark blue wash
- Diesel Shioner 8PN 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8w7 Stretch 28x32
- Diesel Thavar 8x2 29x32
- Diesel Darron 880R stretch 28x32
- Nudie Thin Finn Crispy Crinkles 29x34
- Nudie Tape Ted org. 16 Dips Dry 30x32
- NWOT AG Adriano Goldschmied Casablanca Straights fits 26/27 x 34.5 (size tag cut)
- NWT Marc Jacobs Dark Orchid Purple Mauve Pink Daydream Hobo Leather Lined $1295
- Why do diesels fit better than everything else?
Guess Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
Longtime Guess campaign photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, and models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu, set sail on a new adventure to introduce the Spring/Summer 2012 advertising campaign. The campaign follows a woman and a sailor who fall in love during a night lost at sea. Beautiful black and white shots, a signature style of both Guess and Ellen Von Unwerth, capture the duo both on land and on shore as they embark on a new romance that epitomizes Hollywood’s golden age.
Through Paul Marciano, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Director for Guess?, Inc., and Ellen’s joint vision, the audience travels to an ocean-side vacation spot that will transport the viewer from the cold winter months to the warm spring weather that will soon be approaching. Wide angle and close up shots let the viewer experience romantic tale as it unfolds.
“I am thrilled to once again be collaborating with Ellen Von Unwerth and campaign models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu,” says Paul Marciano, “Amber and Silvu embody my timeless vision for GUESS and Ellen is the magic ingredient that pulls everything together.”
1960’s inspired hi-waist shorts and classic white button downs mixed with the latest swimwear collection dominate the women’s images, while men’s shorts, classic polos and plaid button downs complete the men’s looks. What do you think of the new campaign?
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2012
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
GUESS Kids Spring 2011 Ad Campaign