Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Looking for a housing in New York from 5/16 till 5/24 maybe someone has some advise
- DIESEL joggjeans mod. REBOOT-DENIM THAVAR-NE 608R code : 00SCRL-0608R
- Diesel Jeans Thavar Jogg 607U W28 - Tepphar Jogg 807G W28
- Diesel Thavar 888p 29x32
- nordstrom rack diesel sale
- NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PURE LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R 50
- NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PLUSH CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 48 REGULAR 48R 58
- NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PURE CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R 50
- NEW w/o TAG BOGLIOLI WOOL/CASHMERE GRAY FLANNEL SUIT 38 REGULAR 38R 48
- NEW W/ TAG JAY KOS SILK / CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG 44L 54
Guess Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
Longtime Guess campaign photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, and models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu, set sail on a new adventure to introduce the Spring/Summer 2012 advertising campaign. The campaign follows a woman and a sailor who fall in love during a night lost at sea. Beautiful black and white shots, a signature style of both Guess and Ellen Von Unwerth, capture the duo both on land and on shore as they embark on a new romance that epitomizes Hollywood’s golden age.
Through Paul Marciano, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Director for Guess?, Inc., and Ellen’s joint vision, the audience travels to an ocean-side vacation spot that will transport the viewer from the cold winter months to the warm spring weather that will soon be approaching. Wide angle and close up shots let the viewer experience romantic tale as it unfolds.
“I am thrilled to once again be collaborating with Ellen Von Unwerth and campaign models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu,” says Paul Marciano, “Amber and Silvu embody my timeless vision for GUESS and Ellen is the magic ingredient that pulls everything together.”
1960’s inspired hi-waist shorts and classic white button downs mixed with the latest swimwear collection dominate the women’s images, while men’s shorts, classic polos and plaid button downs complete the men’s looks. What do you think of the new campaign?
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2012
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
GUESS Kids Spring 2011 Ad Campaign