Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- I want to sold woman jeans or some beauty things, who want me do your seller??
- SPECIAL OFFER!! DIESEL jeans mod. TEPPHAR 839N code : CKRH-0839N 29X30 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Marc Jacobs Cream Ivory White Fox Fur Hat $1200
- VERY SPECIAL OFFER!! DIESEL jeans mod. TEPPHAR 846K code : CKRI-0846K 29X32 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded sweater mod. S-AMINA code : 00SC75 0PAFJ col.51F olive (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL jacket mod. J-TENDENCY code : 00SJS1 / 0KAGH col.900 (NEW WITH TAGS)
- DIESEL hooded swwater mod. S-SUZANNE code : 00S85L 0IAEG col. 42A and 96X (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Personal Diesel Collections
- Diesel Jeans Krooley NE Jogg 816D W28
- Diesel Zatiny 008CO 30X30
Guess Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
Longtime Guess campaign photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, and models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu, set sail on a new adventure to introduce the Spring/Summer 2012 advertising campaign. The campaign follows a woman and a sailor who fall in love during a night lost at sea. Beautiful black and white shots, a signature style of both Guess and Ellen Von Unwerth, capture the duo both on land and on shore as they embark on a new romance that epitomizes Hollywood’s golden age.
Through Paul Marciano, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Director for Guess?, Inc., and Ellen’s joint vision, the audience travels to an ocean-side vacation spot that will transport the viewer from the cold winter months to the warm spring weather that will soon be approaching. Wide angle and close up shots let the viewer experience romantic tale as it unfolds.
“I am thrilled to once again be collaborating with Ellen Von Unwerth and campaign models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu,” says Paul Marciano, “Amber and Silvu embody my timeless vision for GUESS and Ellen is the magic ingredient that pulls everything together.”
1960’s inspired hi-waist shorts and classic white button downs mixed with the latest swimwear collection dominate the women’s images, while men’s shorts, classic polos and plaid button downs complete the men’s looks. What do you think of the new campaign?