Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- DenimBlog Holiday Gift Guide
- Koral Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Distressed Jeans for Winter
- Hudson Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- Diesel Women’s Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview With Nick Kodenko of Kodenko Jeans
- Flares & Wide Leg Jeans
- Diesel Men’s Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
- DIESEL THANAZ 8880L JEANS 28x30 SLIM SKINNY FIT - Great Condition
- Trainer on yoox.com models?
- Diesel Thanaz 71J Size 29/30 Excellent Condition-Like New
- SAFADO: Official "Go-To" Style? or NOT?
- Diesel Black Gold Crave 8ML - Size 26 (True Size 30) - RARE
- BNWT Dior Homme FW13 SECOND ROUND(17.5 cm) Jeans size 34, 36
- Diesel Braddom 806Z 33X32, Thavar 8QL 31X32, Darron 886A 30X32 all BNWT!
- TEPPHAR 8PK W38 / L32 BRAND NEW
- Krooley 887Q W36 L32 brand new
- PRPS GTO Wrinkle sz 32
Guess Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
Longtime Guess campaign photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, and models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu, set sail on a new adventure to introduce the Spring/Summer 2012 advertising campaign. The campaign follows a woman and a sailor who fall in love during a night lost at sea. Beautiful black and white shots, a signature style of both Guess and Ellen Von Unwerth, capture the duo both on land and on shore as they embark on a new romance that epitomizes Hollywood’s golden age.
Through Paul Marciano, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Director for Guess?, Inc., and Ellen’s joint vision, the audience travels to an ocean-side vacation spot that will transport the viewer from the cold winter months to the warm spring weather that will soon be approaching. Wide angle and close up shots let the viewer experience romantic tale as it unfolds.
“I am thrilled to once again be collaborating with Ellen Von Unwerth and campaign models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu,” says Paul Marciano, “Amber and Silvu embody my timeless vision for GUESS and Ellen is the magic ingredient that pulls everything together.”
1960’s inspired hi-waist shorts and classic white button downs mixed with the latest swimwear collection dominate the women’s images, while men’s shorts, classic polos and plaid button downs complete the men’s looks. What do you think of the new campaign?
LOOK BOOK: Guess Men’s Spring/Summer 2012
GUESS Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
GUESS Kids Spring 2011 Ad Campaign