Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel jeans sleenker 830J W33 L32
- HELLO!! :)
- My Diesel Collection - Thanaz
- My Diesel Collection - Mixed Model
- My Diesel Collection - Thavar
- SALE Marc Jacobs Black St. Marks Padlock Leather Entwined Chain $1495
- Brand New Dior Homme Runway Panelled HIGH TOP SNEAKER Very Rare!!
- Brand New Dior Homme Runway Panelled SNEAKER Very Rare!
- Brand New Alexander McQueen SS15 Runway Panelled SNEAKER
- NWT AG The Legging Ponte Knit Black 27 x 31.75 (may also fit 28)
Guess Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
Longtime Guess campaign photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, and models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu, set sail on a new adventure to introduce the Spring/Summer 2012 advertising campaign. The campaign follows a woman and a sailor who fall in love during a night lost at sea. Beautiful black and white shots, a signature style of both Guess and Ellen Von Unwerth, capture the duo both on land and on shore as they embark on a new romance that epitomizes Hollywood’s golden age.
Through Paul Marciano, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Director for Guess?, Inc., and Ellen’s joint vision, the audience travels to an ocean-side vacation spot that will transport the viewer from the cold winter months to the warm spring weather that will soon be approaching. Wide angle and close up shots let the viewer experience romantic tale as it unfolds.
“I am thrilled to once again be collaborating with Ellen Von Unwerth and campaign models Amber Heard and Silvu Tulu,” says Paul Marciano, “Amber and Silvu embody my timeless vision for GUESS and Ellen is the magic ingredient that pulls everything together.”
1960’s inspired hi-waist shorts and classic white button downs mixed with the latest swimwear collection dominate the women’s images, while men’s shorts, classic polos and plaid button downs complete the men’s looks. What do you think of the new campaign?