Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: Hudson Nico Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans in Versailles
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans in Byron Bay
- The Denim Jumpsuit Trend
- Denim Review: R13 Skinny in Black Worn
- Denim of Virtue Spring/Summer 2014
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Daniella Clarke of Frankie B.
- Valentine’s Day Outfits for Every Occasion
- Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Vintage look!
- Authenticate Please True Religion Joey Big T in Brown Velvet
- B And Q Kitchens Reviews
- Can someone please tell me what these Dior jeans are?
- DIESEL CASSIDY BLACK SIZE 7.5 and DIESEL BUTCH BLACK size 8 new in the box with tags
- DIESEL THAVAR 8X2 30x30 , Thavar 8W7 30x30 , Thavar 8W3 30x30 , Thavar 808Z 31x30
- WANTED DIESEL SHIONER 805A w30/31/32
- Jeans G-Star Raw W28 /L32
- regarding torned diesel safado 0824p
- Wrecked Thanaz 73J
New Styles by Rag & Bone
Not only will neon jeans be the next big thing, but Metallics will be as well. Rag & Bone have come out with their Legging jeans in Metallics. They come in three shiny shades; there is Gold (above), Metallic Blue, and a Metallic Pink. The gold and blue would have to be my favorites. They all have this Glam Rock/Ziggy Stardust feel to them that I just love.
They are very bold and many would think they would be hard to style, but I actually find them quite versatile. Simple is key. They would look perfect with some motorcycle boots, a slouchy tee and vest or a shaggy jacket like the Rag & Bone Brent Jacket, that jacket would look perfect with the gold. These are not yet available, but we will keep you posted when they are.