Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Diesel Black Gold fits?
- NEW W/ TAG MEN'S LORO PIANA TAN LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 42 / 52 42R REGULAR
- BORRELLI NAPOLI HAND TAILORED GRAY NERANO SUIT 36 SHORT 36S 46 BEAUTIFUL
- MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK LEATHER JEAN STYLE JACKET SIZE LARGE
- VINTAGE POLO RALPH LAUREN BEAR INDIAN HEAD STADIUM 1994 SWEATER MEDIUM
- WOMEN'S LORO PIANA PINK HORSEY 1992 EQUESTRIAN STORMSYSTEM JACKET PARKA SMALL
- legit check on true religion shorts
- Marc by Marc Jacobs RARE Party Girl Black Heart Studded Oversized Clutch $248
- desperately wanting Thanaz 73j 30x32(34)
- Is menatwork.nl legit?
New Styles by Rag & Bone
Not only will neon jeans be the next big thing, but Metallics will be as well. Rag & Bone have come out with their Legging jeans in Metallics. They come in three shiny shades; there is Gold (above), Metallic Blue, and a Metallic Pink. The gold and blue would have to be my favorites. They all have this Glam Rock/Ziggy Stardust feel to them that I just love.
They are very bold and many would think they would be hard to style, but I actually find them quite versatile. Simple is key. They would look perfect with some motorcycle boots, a slouchy tee and vest or a shaggy jacket like the Rag & Bone Brent Jacket, that jacket would look perfect with the gold. These are not yet available, but we will keep you posted when they are.