Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- Styling Denim Shorts For Summer
- Weekend Going Out Look: Current/Elliott The Stiletto Pencil Skirt
- Distressed Denim For Spring/Summer
- Denim Review: Paige Jane Ultra Zip Skinny Jeans in White
- Weekend Going Out Look: Frame Le Color Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- Saint Laurent Paris 17.5 cm - Sz 30 - BNWT
- Iconic Rick Owens DRK SHDW worker jacket - Small - great price!
- Rick Owens DRK SHDW iconic denim worker jacket - great price!
- Diesel Black Gold "Tony-Morgans" Henley Shirt (M)
- Diesel K-Blue Cardigan (M)
- Trying To Identify A Style
- chris pine armani leather jacket
- Diesel online store help
- [Help] Tepphar 0824b size and fit
- Medical professional Dre Pro player will be best tones headphones headphones delivering to employ
New Styles by Rag & Bone
Not only will neon jeans be the next big thing, but Metallics will be as well. Rag & Bone have come out with their Legging jeans in Metallics. They come in three shiny shades; there is Gold (above), Metallic Blue, and a Metallic Pink. The gold and blue would have to be my favorites. They all have this Glam Rock/Ziggy Stardust feel to them that I just love.
They are very bold and many would think they would be hard to style, but I actually find them quite versatile. Simple is key. They would look perfect with some motorcycle boots, a slouchy tee and vest or a shaggy jacket like the Rag & Bone Brent Jacket, that jacket would look perfect with the gold. These are not yet available, but we will keep you posted when they are.