Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Throw away my collection?!
- Selling Tepphar 73T
- DIESEL Laleta Men's leather jacket in Size Medium " PERFECT NEAR NEW CONDITION "
- BNWT Dior Homme MII 19cm Black Raws sz26
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans size 44
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Faded Distressed Jeans Size 46, 48
- BNWT Dsquared2 FW14 Runway Blue Distressed Jeans Size 50, 52
- AG Adriano Goldschmied Stevie Crop Jeans FCE 26/25 x 24.5
- Hudson Collin Skinnies in Weiss 27 x 32.25
- Wanted Thavar 880i in 31 X 32
New Styles by Rag & Bone
Not only will neon jeans be the next big thing, but Metallics will be as well. Rag & Bone have come out with their Legging jeans in Metallics. They come in three shiny shades; there is Gold (above), Metallic Blue, and a Metallic Pink. The gold and blue would have to be my favorites. They all have this Glam Rock/Ziggy Stardust feel to them that I just love.
They are very bold and many would think they would be hard to style, but I actually find them quite versatile. Simple is key. They would look perfect with some motorcycle boots, a slouchy tee and vest or a shaggy jacket like the Rag & Bone Brent Jacket, that jacket would look perfect with the gold. These are not yet available, but we will keep you posted when they are.