Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- 15 Maxi Dresses & Skirts To Wear With Denim Jackets
- 5 Favorite Monthly Finds
- Denim Review: Rag & Bone The Skinny Leather Pants
- 5 Coachella Ready Looks for Men
- Denim Interview: MAVI Feather Collection
- 5 Ways To Wear White Jeans This Spring
- DENIM INTERVIEW: Candiani Denim
- 6 Fashion Bloggers Who Love Denim
New Styles by Rag & Bone
Not only will neon jeans be the next big thing, but Metallics will be as well. Rag & Bone have come out with their Legging jeans in Metallics. They come in three shiny shades; there is Gold (above), Metallic Blue, and a Metallic Pink. The gold and blue would have to be my favorites. They all have this Glam Rock/Ziggy Stardust feel to them that I just love.
They are very bold and many would think they would be hard to style, but I actually find them quite versatile. Simple is key. They would look perfect with some motorcycle boots, a slouchy tee and vest or a shaggy jacket like the Rag & Bone Brent Jacket, that jacket would look perfect with the gold. These are not yet available, but we will keep you posted when they are.