Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- The Best Grey Jeans For Fall
- Layering Denim in London
- 3 Denim Inspired Outfits For Halloween
- Weekend Going Out Look: Citizens of Humanity Rocket in London’s Calling
- 3 Pairs 3 Looks 1 Brand: A GOLD E
- Denim Review: Hudson Barbara High Rise Skinny Jeans in Soundcheck
- The Return of Flares for Fall
- New Denim Pieces You Need For Fall
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2015
- Guy dressing for comfort
- Diesel Krooley 8nj size 31x34 for sale!
- Anyone got or tried Thavar 827W?
- Questions about Krooley ne 800a sizing
- DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics
- BURBERRY - is this knitwear fake?
- Thavar 8x2 BNWT 33x30 (rare size)
- Diesel Thanaz 8L4 W29
- What length do Joggjeans come in?
#7966643 Katie Holmes casts a weary figure as she steps out of the Childrenâs Museum of Pittsburgh with daughter Suri on Monday, October 3rd, 2011. In town to support Tom Cruise while he films his newest action thriller âOne Shot,â Holmes looked gaunt and stressed out as she clutched her wedding ring anxiously, dressed in frumpy overalls and staring aimlessly into the distance as she walked with her daughter and a bodyguard. A carefree Suri, dressed as usual in high-priced designer duds, hugged her new stuffed bear as they left the museum and enjoyed a return visit to The Milkshake Factory, where she snacked on a large ice cream cone. However, sweet treats couldnât snap Katie out of her funk, and she remained despondent toward Suri, spending her time glaring at photographers and passerbys suspiciously before the group walked out.
Fame Pictures, Inc – Santa Monica, CA, USA – +1 (310) 395-0500