Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- Weekend Going Out Look: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flares
- Denim Review: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Jeans in Axel
- Denim Review: Paige Denim Rikki Shortalls in Vintage Black
- Ripped, Shredded & Slashed Jeans
- DSTLD Denim
- Denim Review: 3×1 Mid Rise Skinny Jeans in Wash No. 5
- 4th of July Inspired Outfits
- 20 Denim Jackets For Summer
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅱ)
- Cheap kitchen cabinets for sale
- And Lippi says his attacking partnership with Diamanti is already strong.
- and over €4 million ($5.7 million) of the fee to Rojo's former club Spartak Moscow, while the Lisbon club will be due 20 per cent of any transfer fee over €23 million <a title="Adidas F50 For Sale"
- AG The Matchbox Slim Straight in CIF 30/29 x 32
- TR Ricky Red Horseshoe Straights in Nashville 34 x 34.5 (runs 1/2 big)
- AG Stevie Slim Ankle Pants Super Black 28/27 x 27.25
- J Brand Martini Flares in Pure 29 fits 30 x 34.5
- NWT 7FAM Kimmie Bootcuts ATBB 25 fits 26 x 34.5
- How to check the quality of jeans? (Ⅰ)
Miranda Kerr for Rag & Bone
Miranda Kerr is the next model in Rag & Bone’s DIY ad campaign. Miranda’s shots feature a couple of famous photographers, both husband Orlando Bloom and fellow model, Lily Aldridge. Miranda models the brand’s Kensingston skinny jeans in the photographs, some of which were shot while the couple was on vacation in New Zealand. Check out the gallery of Miranda’s ads.